Not trying to cause trouble

15,848 Views | 154 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by DukeMu
expresswrittenconsent
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Definitely a loser.
bobinator
AG
Sounds like you're mad at someone for doing their job.
CDub06
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

wacarnolds said:

Forum 16 losers need to go back to their hole
"Forum 16 loser" here. Went to the game earlier and it was the single worst SPORTS experience of my life.

Forget what this thread was started about; the play was awful but even worse was seeing three bleachers of socially distant players then all run to the huddle during a timeout thus confirming there is little sign of intelligent life left on this planet.

Oh, and the lady usher that pointed to her own nose repeatedly at me while walking up the aisle because my mask had literally dropped a half inch below my nostrils as if she was my kindergarten teacher. Full on insanity.

We need people like you to stay in your own hole and basement forever so we can get back to functioning like real live human beings in public.

And the POPCORN WAS STALE
mazag08
AG
wacarnolds said:

Forum 16 losers need to go back to their hole
I've been on the basketball board and politics board for a long time. I will stay right here thank you.
DeangeloVickers
AG
PJYoung
AG
bobinator said:

This.

I was in the Phase 3 Moderna vaccine trial so I felt comfortable doing a golf trip to Vegas at the end of October and the poor security guards at the Mirage spent a good 95% of their time telling adults to put their masks back on.

Blaming employees for enforcing the rules is what, emotional immaturity? I don't even know what to call it other than child like.
tomtomdrumdrum
AG
PJYoung said:

bobinator said:

Blaming employees for enforcing the rules is what, emotional immaturity? I don't even know what to call it other than child like.

So calling her a kindergarten teacher was more of a self-own.
BQ_90
AG
I do find it funny that they sell popcorn and drinks, but then have the ushers hound people while they're eating and drinking to wear masks.

Seems like entrapment to me.

also pro tip. The ushers are mostly on the north side. They are stationed on the court and looking up. On the south side they don't have ushers at ground level so they don't really do much mask enforcements on that side.
rlb28
AG
As I was watching the game Wednesday, my friend called to ask if the bball aggies kneeled against Tarleton. from what I gathered on texags the team stayed in the locker room per the SEC itinerary. I told him I wasn't sure because I don't care about that kind of stuff and pay no attention to it.

One of our mutual friends told him, "F the Aggies", they are kneeling this year.

So much misinformation and so much ridiculousness. People ready to pounce. People who really didn't follow certain sports and certain teams giddy to tell you they are boycotting. LOL!
bobinator
AG
A guy I know isn't playing fantasy football this year 'because of all the kneeling stuff' but is still betting on games.

What a time to be alive.
Slamn Sharpe
bobinator said:

So do y'all have a social justice tolerance meter?

Like a pregame show of unity is okay as long as it's not during the national anthem, but if a member of the team is warming up in a BLM shirt you're out?

Take your snarky-liberal crap to Austin
Pumpkinhead
AG
I think some of the stuff with the team you are seeing, such as their seats socially distanced but then they briefly group together during timeouts, is to avoid getting nailed with contact tracing protocols if somebody test positive.

I *think* they are wearing proximity devices and anyone who for 15 minutes or more was within within 6 feet of a positive case, that person would fall under contact tracing. So they are trying to avoid the 15 minute proximity times.

So don't quote me on this cause I haven't fully confirmed, but if you are interested in that topic maybe look into further, as in terms of an explanation of the behaviors you are seeing, it may roughly be something like that.
greg.w.h
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

I think some of the stuff with the team you are seeing, such as their seats socially distanced but then they briefly group together during timeouts, is to avoid getting nailed with contact tracing protocols if somebody test positive.

I *think* they are wearing proximity devices and anyone who for 15 minutes or more was within within 6 feet of a positive case, that person would fall under contact tracing. So they are trying to avoid the 15 minute proximity times.

So don't quote me on this cause I haven't fully confirmed, but if you are interested in that topic maybe look into further, as in terms of an explanation of the behaviors you are seeing, it may roughly be something like that.
The idea it doesn't accumulate time is largely laughable.
Pumpkinhead
AG
greg.w.h said:

Pumpkinhead said:

This is an article on the contract tracing devices that I mentioned, which I think they are all wearing.

https://www.secsports.com/article/30336469/sec-basketball-use-covid-tracking-technology

In terms of whether somebody gets nailed by the contact tracing protocol, not quite sure on what SEC is implementing, though the CDC guideline appears to be 15 cumulative minutes over any 24-hour period within 6 feet of the infected person.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/php/contact-tracing/contact-tracing-plan/appendix.html
DukeMu
Pumpkinhead said:

That's correct.
DukeMu
Pumpkinhead said:

greg.w.h said:

Pumpkinhead said:

This is an article on the contract tracing devices that I mentioned, which I think they are all wearing.

https://www.secsports.com/article/30336469/sec-basketball-use-covid-tracking-technology

In terms of whether somebody gets nailed by the contact tracing protocol, not quite sure on what SEC is implementing, though the CDC guideline appears to be 15 cumulative minutes over any 24-hour period within 6 feet of the infected person.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/php/contact-tracing/contact-tracing-plan/appendix.html

Of course this is useless among the general A&M population where over 4300 have tested positive over the semester. But athletics have worked under a bubble as much as possible. Our athletes have been testing at a much lower % than the rest of the student population.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.