The Carushow Last Night

8,271 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by DukeMu
AggieBlu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://instagr.am/p/CEDZ-2CpMYX
I will never understand how someone can tell so many lies and not feel bad about it...
who?mikejones
AG
Yeah, but can he make a 3 pointer?
MarcAg
AG
who?mikejones said:

He took an awful one with a minute left. Lebron was pissed! Running back down the court Lebron was already planning how to trade him. Hopefully he does get traded as I hate he in on the Lakers.
Aggie_Brad
Haven't watched any NBA this year but saw Alex has Black Lives Matters, not his name, on the back of his jersey. WTF? I've heard of the undershirts having BLM but not in place of a players name. I've lost a lot of respect for that kid this year (and I've known him since kindergarten). SAD!!
MarcAg
AG
Yes you clearly haven't watched the NBA.
DTuba
Do your knees hurt?
Mookie
AG
He does have his name on his shirt. It's down below the number and he is supporting his teammates. I'm sure you never support someone you care about even if you personally don't agree.
PatAg
AG
Aggie_Brad said:

Haven't watched any NBA this year but saw Alex has Black Lives Matters, not his name, on the back of his jersey. WTF? I've heard of the undershirts having BLM but not in place of a players name. I've lost a lot of respect for that kid this year (and I've known him since kindergarten). SAD!!

SAD!!
Tobias Funke
AG
Aggie_Brad said:

Keep that trajectory and eventually you two will have the same amount of respect for each other
AggieBlu
AG
Aggie_Brad said:

If you hate it, I love it! Scratch Ryan Swope and Johnny Manziel off your favorite Aggie list as well!
I will never understand how someone can tell so many lies and not feel bad about it...
greg.w.h
AG
I think looking for faults in kids who are simply supporting each other is weird. But when you factor in how much money these players make, it starts looking more weird to fuss about them.

I don't desire to have a platform like theirs nor to use it this way. But I respect the risk they are taking showing up to work and getting the job done.

Given the NBA allows advertising on their bodies when they play, its uplifting to see in the current situation allowing them a platform to affirm their fans. Even if it isn't really me they're affirming.

Every day Caruso looks more like the guy he aspired to be here at Texas A&M. I am glad he played for us.
EliteZags
AG
Aggie_Brad said:

I've lost a lot of respect for that kid this year (and I've known him since kindergarten). SAD!!

I'm sure he's devastated about how you feel about him, maybe one day he'll succeed in life
GE
AG
Aggie_Brad said:

Wait...are you saying that they don't matter? I think most reasonable people would agree that they do and would be happy to support that.
Callate Donnie
EliteZags said:

Aggie_Brad said:

I've lost a lot of respect for that kid this year (and I've known him since kindergarten). SAD!!

I'm sure he's devastated about how you feel about him, maybe one day he'll succeed in life

The all caps and exclamation points remind me of someone...can't...quite...place...who.
BattlinB
AG
Wow if you can't support one of our guys that worked his butt off to get where he is, it shows what kind of an Ag you are.
BattlinB
AG
MarcAg said:

who?mikejones said:

He took an awful one with a minute left. Lebron was pissed! Running back down the court Lebron was already planning how to trade him. Hopefully he does get traded as I hate he in on the Lakers.
Well but unfortunately we gotta root for the Lakers to win. Alex gets his championship and tons of playing time. I'll also root for the Rockets and Danuel House Jr, and the Bucks.
Pioneer
MarcAg said:

Yes you clearly haven't watched the NBA.
It's unwatchable... has been for years! Too soft, too much flopping.
Callate Donnie
BattlinB said:

MarcAg said:

who?mikejones said:

Well but unfortunately we gotta root for the Lakers to win. Alex gets his championship and tons of playing time. I'll also root for the Rockets and Danuel House Jr, and the Bucks.
Welp...guess Alex is done now.

So does that mean the Mavericks advance automatically since both LA teams forfeit?
expresswrittenconsent
Welp, looks like you're wrong. Shocking.
Callate Donnie
expresswrittenconsent said:

Welp, looks like you're wrong. Shocking.
Damn. I was really hoping the Mavs had a shot.
TXAggie2011
AG
Hopefully some extra rest does Luka and Kristaps some good
greg.w.h
AG
The NBA players like the money...the playoffs will be resumed with the Thursday game postponed.
jja79
AG
They're all, AC included, nothing but hypocrites.
expresswrittenconsent
Shocking that a 65 yr old is bitter and out of touch.
rwtxag83
AG
Old thread TTT, but seems like the Rockets worked to shut down/limit Caruso's assist game on Friday night. He seemed to respond by scoring in double figures, but it wasn't enough for the W.

Going to be interesting seeing how the Lakers respond tonight.

I'm not a fan of either team, but It's been cool seeing AC grow this season and in the playoffs. Nobody seems to have an answer for what he does consistently.
DukeMu
Alex has worked his *** off and done everything right. Fundamentals, intangibles and developing a clutch outside shot. Ags should all be behind him.

Great dagger and defensive plays tonight!

Hope the Lakers make it to the Finals and Caruso gets a shot at a ring.
BeeringAintEasy
AG
I'm definitely still pulling for the rockets, but the way they've been playing has been uninspiring. I'm definitely pulling for the Lakers because of Caruso if/when they win this series. He's fun to watch.
ironmanag
AG
expresswrittenconsent said:

Shocking that a 65 yr old is bitter and out of touch.
Wow must be alot of bitter 65 year olds out there with NBA ratings at historic lows.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
BBDP
AG
Aggie_Brad said:

In his defense: they told him it would say BLM.... he assumed Bald lives matter ....
AggieOO
this thread quickly went in the direction of every other thread on texags these days. And then, I was pretty shocked to read some very reasonable posts. Bravo bball board.

PatAg
AG
I wonder if the ratings being down has anything to do with a lot of games being played during the day on weekdays, when that is not normally the case.
bobinator
AG
I would think it would have more to do with being at a weird time of the year. The NBA playoffs are now up against late season MLB games, the NFL, college football, etc.
wacarnolds
AG
Who gives a **** about TV ratings? These playoffs have been awesome and Caruso is on track to win a title.
Pumpkinhead
AG
This NBA playoffs has definitely been pretty entertaining.

Also looking forward to the stories that will eventually dribble out of what players got away with while inside the 'Bubble' (Danuel House level events, just didn't get caught), the future 'Super teams' that were formed because of friendships developed while players on different teams were cooped up together, and so forth.
wacarnolds
AG
It warms my heart that just as a bunch of idiots in our fanbase decided to fake hate Alex, he turned into the GOAT's GOAT teammate

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.