Can someone explain Buzz's birthday wishes to me

3,626 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by DukeMu
wareagle044
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How does he calculate the age when he does this? Is it a joke? What's the story behind the off aged birthday wishes he posts all the time ?

Duck Sausage
AG
Good question. I don't know if there's a method to the madness, but he obviously jokes around with the year.
bobinator
AG
This is, and look, I'm not trying to sound arrogant, but we believe that your real age has nothing to do with when you were born. Do you see what I'm saying? Your age is really the number of people you've gathered in your life that truly believe in you. And you're lucky if that number is one. Having enough love in your heart that one person fully believes in you is hard. You have to be truly selfless. And Mark has 46. It's just tremendous effort to selfless love in life that's led him to that.
greg.w.h
AG
bobinator said:

This is, and look, I'm not trying to sound arrogant, but we believe that your real age has nothing to do with when you were born. Do you see what I'm saying? Your age is really the number of people you've gathered in your life that truly believe in you. And you're lucky if that number is one. Having enough love in your heart that one person fully believes in you is hard. You have to be truly selfless. And Mark has 46. It's just tremendous effort to selfless love in life that's led him to that.
Great explanation unless you just made it up...
wareagle044
94chem
Bobinator wins internets for the day.
85AustinAg
AG
Bob - if true that's awesome. If you made it up I bought it.
Mikeyshooter
AG
Quote:

I'm not trying to sound arrogant
He either made it up or has been watching way too many Buzz clips.
bobinator
AG
I've been working on my Buzz impression.
Pumpkinhead
AG
bobinator said:

Next time my wife tells me I'm acting like a 2-year old, I'll better understand what she means.
LosAngelesAg
AG
bobinator said:

this in his voice and his pauses with his hand motions is perfect
wareagle044
Less people believe in you as you get older - more time to disappoint people
EliteZags
AG
Well, birthdays are merely symbolic of how another year has gone by and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, with each flicker of the candles on the cake, we know it's not to be, that for the rest of our sad, wretched pathetic lives, this is who we areto the bitter end. Inevitably, irrevocably; happy birthday? No such thing.

greg.w.h
AG
EliteZags said:

Well, birthdays are merely symbolic of how another year has gone by and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, with each flicker of the candles on the cake, we know it's not to be, that for the rest of our sad, wretched pathetic lives, this is who we areto the bitter end. Inevitably, irrevocably; happy birthday? No such thing.

Geez...you could write the first self loathe book...
PatAg
AG
bobinator said:

I've been working on my Buzz impression.
He typed it with his ass to get into character
DukeMu
greg.w.h said:

EliteZags said:

Geez...you could write the first self loathe book...
Motivational speaker at a Masochists Convention.
Rossticus
EliteZags said:

Damn. I was in a good mood and now I just want to go home and flog myself while cranking out a couple thousand Hail Marys. Thanks for that merry sunshine.
DukeMu
Rossticus said:

EliteZags said:

Damn. I was in a good mood and now I just want to go home and flog myself while cranking out a couple thousand Hail Marys. Thanks for that merry sunshine.
Seinfeld.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.