Alex Caruso worn t shirt

2,122 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by CactusThomas
shirleyp1097
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Interesting story: I was in the thrift store the other day and came upon a South Bay (the Los Angeles Lakers' G-League affiliate) t-shirt. I noticed that it was a custom unusual size (medium tall) and then noticed the initials A.C. in the player i.d. box in the corner. For these reasons, I can only assume that it belonged to the killer himself, Alex Caruso. What a strange find! I have it up on eBay if you'd like to bid on it. Link here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/114335767064
Complete Idiot
Seems legit. Is there a cap on maximum allowed bid?
Vepp
So the provenance is a sharpied 'AC'?
bobinator
AG
I was in the middle east recently in a cloth resale shop and I found a piece of cloth that had "JC" written on one side. Now I wouldn't normally think anything of that except it had a tear on the side which looks like it definitely was caused by a lance. I can only assume that this is the cloth that, you guessed it, Jesus himself wore on the cross. Wow! Anyway I've got it up on ebay:
expresswrittenconsent
I've got a pair of grey #24 John walker iii game shorts and maroon #42 tavario game shorts. I look great cutting the grass in them.
CactusThomas
AG

aggiejohn
AG
I comment her for using this free outlet of marketing...
Craigy
I took the bait went to EBAY and it looked like the item wasn't sold but the auction ended
EliteZags
AG
how much for me to just come over and sniff it?
Charlie Murphy
Might have the wrong AC, anything about his hatred for "Preppys"?
CactusThomas
AG
South Bay or Bayside?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.