DeAndre Jordan

2,617 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by SA-AG72
TJaggie14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

T&P for you DJ. Hope you kick COVID's butt.
greg.w.h
AG
Unfortunate and smart for all the right reasons. Good luck in future years fellow Ag.
Gap
AG
Curious as to why he wouldn't isolate for 2 weeks and then test again? Do NBA players get paid if they sit out in this situation?
mdanyc03
AG
Gap said:

Curious as to why he wouldn't isolate for 2 weeks and then test again? Do NBA players get paid if they sit out in this situation?

My understanding is that they don't get fined or punished but don't get their pro rata pay if they voluntarily sit out.

I would guess DeAndre now has an "excused absence" (so he gets paid) and might not want to be stuck in the bubble away from family for a month when his team has no chance minus KD, Kyrie and Dinwiddie.

Just speculating and not meant to be derogatory in any way.
AggieTFA06
AG
get better DeAndre Jordan
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
Proposition Joe
If nothing else Deandre has shown an innate ability to hole up in a house and not communicate with anyone.
greg.w.h
AG
Proposition Joe said:

If nothing else Deandre has shown an innate ability to hole up in a house and not communicate with anyone.
Since that's what I'm doing right now...I snorted out loud.
MarcAg
AG
Gap said:

He doesn't want to jump through all the hoops for a team that has no shot to make a run.
AggieTFA06
AG
Proposition Joe said:

As a Dallas Mavericks fan, this brings back memories.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
SA-AG72
AG
Praying for you, Deondre.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.