Joe Wilbert

4,659 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by rwtxag83
Sq 12 Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I unexpectedly got to meet Joe Wilbert yesterday at a crawfish boil. He is one of my favorite Aggie basketball players. He must have seen my A&M hat and immediately walked over to me and introduced himself. We had a good time talking about his time playing at A&M. What a super nice guy.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Sq 12 Ag said:

I unexpectedly got to meet Joe Wilbert yesterday at a crawfish boil. He is one of my favorite Aggie basketball players. He must have seen my A&M hat and immediately walked over to me and introduced himself. We had a good time talking about his time playing at A&M. What a super nice guy.

BIG MONEY!
Method Man
He was a beast. Had to guard him once in a tournament in Bryan. He pulled my arm and told the refs I was fouling him. Good times. We won by 40. Those Bryan dudes could really ball.
old yeller
AG
Method Man said:

He was a beast. Had to guard him once in a tournament in Bryan. He pulled my arm and told the refs I was fouling him. Good times. We won by 40. Those Bryan dudes could really ball.
I'm sure pulling your arm was the only hope he had of containing you
expresswrittenconsent
We played in the Bryan City men's rec league around 97-98 and Wilbert and Clifton Cook were on another team. Unlike Method, we did not win by 40. Joe wasn't really interested in posting up 6'2" guys from double daves, but Clifton abused us by about 40.
MB19
AG
Big Money is a great guy.
Method Man
No way! I went off for four points! He was just messing with me I think and trying to get to the line.
fat girlfriend
Wish I could remember the name of the point guard who was on the Bryan team with Big Money Wilbert. Dude was really good.

I membered! Dee Thompson!
Cobra39
Big Money.

Cobra39

Complete Idiot
Legend

Cobra39
Complete Idiot said:

Legend

Crazed Tech fans drop down into the tunnel (way lower than the stands) to attack our team....then later the fans sue. Only in Lubbock.

Cobra39
rwtxag83
AG
Joe 'tech haymaker' Wilbert
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.