Forum 7 Questionnaire

1,835 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bobinator
mazag08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What is your alma mater?
What year did you graduate (if you didnt go to college, how old are you?
What year did you first start following college basketball?
What year did you first start following A&M basketball?
When was your first post on the the A&M basketball forum?
Whats was your first post?
Who is your favorite A&M player all time?
Who is your favorite returning player on next season's team?
Which incoming recruit or transfer are you most excited to watch?
Do you think anyone on next seasons team plays in the NBA? If so, who?
How many total career wins will Buzz have when he retires or leaves A&M? He's 269-169 right now.
What others teams do you follow / support?
Name one non state of Texas based team that you LOVE seeing lose.
Name one non-A&M player over the years who was "must watch" tv.
Which non-A&M school, who hasn't yet won a national championship, will be the next to win it all?

What is your alma mater? Texas A&M
What year did you graduate (if you didnt go to college, how old are you? December, 2008
What year did you first start following college basketball? 2003
What year did you first start following A&M basketball? 2003, home game against Texas was the first time I watched college basketball. My family was football / baseball only. I really had no idea about college basketball despite growing up around A&M, Aggie football, and even having a college basketball video game on super nintendo. Literally oblivious.
Are you a student? No
If so, how many games do you go to each season?
If not, do you have season tickets? Used to, stopped in 2016
If no season tickets, how many games do you average a year? 1-2
When was your first post on the the A&M basketball forum? September 11, 2005
Whats was your first post? The topic was "propose a nickname for Antanas Kavaliauskas
Quote:

the guys and I just call him Ant
Who is your favorite A&M player all time? It used to be Dominque Kirk. But Caruso is now my favorite.
Who is your favorite returning player on next season's team? Quenton Jackson. I think we saw flashes of what he can be. Now that he knows Buzz, his teammates, and the system, I think he explodes.
Which incoming recruit or transfer are you most excited to watch? Was going to be Diarra, but Robinson reclassifying made me change my answer. No offense Hassan.
Do you think anyone on next seasons team plays in the NBA? If so, who? Robinson
How many total career wins will Buzz have when he retires or leaves A&M? I see him being here long term, but not coaching too far into old age. I'm going with 650.
What others teams do you follow / support? None. I only care about A&M
Name one non state of Texas based team that you LOVE seeing lose. Duke
Name one non-A&M player over the years who was "must watch" tv. Steph Curry
Which non-A&M school, who hasn't yet won a national championship, will be the next to win it all? Gonzaga
JJxvi
AG
What year did you graduate (if you didnt go to college, how old are you? Graduated 2003
What year did you first start following college basketball? Started following seriously around 2001
What year did you first start following A&M basketball? 2001
Are you a student? No
If so, how many games do you go to each season? N/A
If not do you have season tickets? No (holder from 2007-12)
If no season tickets, how many games do you average a year? Anywhere from 1 to 3
When was your first post on the the A&M basketball forum? 02/03/2003
Whats was your first post? question about Reed Arena seating
Who is your favorite A&M player all time? Tomas Ress!
Who is your favorite returning player on next season's team? Quenton Jackson
Which incoming recruit or transfer are you most excited to watch? I feel like I've learned not to care how good it seems like a player is before I see them on the floor.
Do you think anyone on next seasons team plays in the NBA? If so, who? No\not sure
How many total career wins will Buzz have when he retires or leaves A&M? 400
What others teams do you follow / support? None
Name one non state of Texas based team that you LOVE seeing lose. Besides Duke also North Carolina.
Name one non-A&M player over the years who was "must watch" tv. Blake Griffin
Which non-A&M school, who hasn't yet won a national championship, will be the next to win it all? I feel like the easy guess is Gonzaga here
miller0926
AG
What is your alma mater? A&M
What year did you graduate (if you didnt go to college, how old are you? 2015
What year did you first start following college basketball? I always liked watching college basketball as a young kid. I loved watching teams like Duke and Sparty play (not at all a fan of either) because it was fun to see the students all jumping and getting hyped when they would go on momentum runs. Back in the early 2000's when I was 9-10 years old and didn't have my own computer or laptop, I would keep a notebook tracking the Top 25 every Saturday because I thought it would help me fill out my bracket come March.
What year did you first start following A&M basketball? '04-'05 NIT team. I was in 6th grade for that team. 8th grade was '06-'07 team and I was obsessed.
When was your first post on the the A&M basketball forum? Don't remember
Whats was your first post? Don't remember
Who is your favorite A&M player all time? Acie
Who is your favorite returning player on next season's team? tough question
Which incoming recruit or transfer are you most excited to watch? Jaxson
Do you think anyone on next seasons team plays in the NBA? If so, who? Jaxson
How many total career wins will Buzz have when he retires or leaves A&M? He's 269-169 right now.
What others teams do you follow / support? SEC in nonconference
Name one non state of Texas based team that you LOVE seeing lose. OU maybe. I don't really hate anyone.
Name one non-A&M player over the years who was "must watch" tv. Jimmer until Zion
Which non-A&M school, who hasn't yet won a national championship, will be the next to win it all? Gonzaga or Wisconsin
_lefraud_
AG
Google Form
AggieTFA06
AG
What is your alma mater?
Texas A&M

What year did you graduate (if you didnt go to college, how old are you?

What year did you first start following college basketball?

What year did you first start following A&M basketball?

When was your first post on the the A&M basketball forum?

Whats was your first post?

Who is your favorite A&M player all time?
Acie Law IV

Don't have answers for the rest of these questions:
Who is your favorite returning player on next season's team?
Which incoming recruit or transfer are you most excited to watch?
Do you think anyone on next seasons team plays in the NBA? If so, who?
What others teams do you follow / support?
Name one non state of Texas based team that you LOVE seeing lose.
Name one non-A&M player over the years who was "must watch" tv.
Which non-A&M school, who hasn't yet won a national championship, will be the next to win it all?
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
Fairview20
AG
What is your alma mater? %A0Texas A&M
What year did you graduate (if you didnt go to college, how old are you? %A0August 2020 (Hopefully)
What year did you first start following college basketball? %A02007
What year did you first start following A&M basketball? %A02007, Sweet 16, Law's senior year, was at the Texas 3OT game when both Law and Durant kept one upping each other.
Are you a student? Yes
If so, how many games do you go to each season? Not very much in 2017 (other time commitments) or 2019 (Too depressing). %A0Almost every home game in 2018 and 2020.
If not, do you have season tickets?
If no season tickets, how many games do you average a year? %A010-12
When was your first post on the the A&M basketball forum? %A0A few months ago
Whats was your first post? %A0The topic was about lack of attendance%A0
Who is your favorite A&M player all time? Donald Sloan 1A, Caruso 1B
Who is your favorite returning player on next season's team? Emmanuel Miller. Does a lot of the small things %A0that don't show up in the stats, and is a very good offensive rebounder.
Which incoming recruit or transfer are you most excited to watch? %A0Has to be Robinson right?
Do you think anyone on next seasons team plays in the NBA? If so, who? %A0Robinson
How many total career wins will Buzz have when he retires or leaves A&M? 500+
What others teams do you follow / support?%A0None
Name one non state of Texas based team that you LOVE seeing lose. %A0LSU
Name one non-A&M player over the years who was "must watch" tv. %A0Zion, Jimmer, Kemba Walker
Which non-A&M school, who hasn't yet won a national championship, will be the next to win it all? Unfortunately Tech seems to be a good bet for this one if they can keep Beard long term.
Hop
Staff
AG
What year did you graduate (if you didnt go to college, how old are you? 1987
What year did you first start following college basketball? 1975
What year did you first start following A&M basketball? 1975
When was your first post on the the A&M basketball forum? 1998 or so
Whats was your first post? Don't Know (DK)
Who is your favorite A&M player all time? Tie: D-Mac...the Playground King, Don Marbury
Who is your favorite returning player on next season's team? Q.
Which incoming recruit or transfer are you most excited to watch? Kevin Marfo
Do you think anyone on next seasons team plays in the NBA? If so, who? Possibly Diarra or Robinson
How many total career wins will Buzz have when he retires or leaves A&M? He's 269-169 right now. 516
What others teams do you follow / support? College? None
Name one non state of Texas based team that you LOVE seeing lose. DK
Name one non-A&M player over the years who was "must watch" tv. DK
Which non-A&M school, who hasn't yet won a national championship, will be the next to win it all? Tech

Missed these on the first cut and paste...

Are you a student? No
If so, how many games do you go to each season? N/A
If not do you have season tickets? Yes (holder since 1991)
If no season tickets, how many games do you average a year? N/A
bobinator
AG
What year did you graduate (if you didnt go to college, how old are you? 2009 (but my ring says '07...)
What year did you first start following college basketball? I've always watched the tournament but started paying attention to the regular season about 2001
What year did you first start following A&M basketball? spring 2003 (once I decided I was coming to A&M)
Are you a student? No
If not, do you have season tickets? No, I just buy game to game because I live in the B/CS
If no season tickets, how many games do you average a year? However many home games there are minus a 2-3 a year for various reasons.
When was your first post on the the A&M basketball forum? November 2003
Whats was your first post? During the Tennessee game thread "crap slocum and wright both have 4..."
Who is your favorite A&M player all time? Law
Who is your favorite returning player on next season's team? Q, though I really liked watching Miller become a factor last year
Which incoming recruit or transfer are you most excited to watch? Marfo
Do you think anyone on next seasons team plays in the NBA? If so, who? I don't think there are any definite NBA players on next year's team, but I could see Gordon and Flagg making appearances. (though I don't follow recruiting much, so the new guys could be surefire NBA players for all I know)
How many total career wins will Buzz have when he retires or leaves A&M? He's 269-169 right now. 412
What others teams do you follow/support? I kind of follow the whole Big 12, but I don't really support any of them. Except Kansas, obviously.
Name one non state of Texas based team that you LOVE seeing lose. Duke or Kentucky
Name one non-A&M player over the years who was "must watch" tv. Zion
Which non-A&M school, who hasn't yet won a national championship, will be the next to win it all? Everyone's going to go Gonzaga or Texas Tech so give me Baylor.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.