Ags in 2021 Maui Invitational

3,579 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by West Point Aggie
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
_lefraud_
AG
Buzz effect
MarcAg
AG
Nice. If things get back to normal I'm going to try to go to Bahamas this year. Might have to hit Maui next year now.
Gap
AG
Nice field.

And don't overlook a team like St. Mary's. Their last non-20 win season was 2006-07. They always need to have a great non-conference season and be peaking as the season starts to make some noise nationally before WCC play begins and the only games people respect them winning in conference become Gonzaga and sometimes BYU.
DeangeloVickers
AG
Uncle Jimbo
Bout damn time!!!
Tamu_mgm
AG
Damn that's a solid lineup.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Holy crap, how did we manage to a swing an invite like that
KerrvilleAg
I'll be there.
Pumpkinhead
AG
Never been to Hawaii.

Always had a big interest in WW2 history so the combination of watching some Aggie hoops games (which should be a very good team in Buzz's 3rd season with returning vets plus an excellent 2021 fish class) plus getting a chance to visit the U.S.S. Arizona Memorial and check Hawaii off the visit bucket list...hmmm...
West Point Aggie
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

Never been to Hawaii.

Always had a big interest in WW2 history so the combination of watching some Aggie hoops games (which should be a very good team in Buzz's 3rd season with returning vets plus an excellent 2021 fish class) plus getting a chance to visit the U.S.S. Arizona Memorial and check Hawaii off the visit bucket list...hmmm...

Visiting the AZ is obviously a must...when I was there they suddenly emptied the whole room where the names are and brought in a really old Japanese man in a wheelchair. This was in 2002. He only spoken in Japanese as he balled his eyes out. Just him and his caretaker who stepped to the door in the back. I've often wondered if he was part of the attack. An insanely powerful place as you sail by the placards for the Tennessee and the Oklahoma. If you get a chance also go by the less obvious Utah memorial...is lays on its side and in low tide you can see it quite well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.