2016 Men's Tourney Final

2,280 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Proposition Joe
aggiedad55
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cats vs Ag's on SEC Network. Great game even though the Ag's ran out of time. Ag's beat LSU 71-38 in the tournament.
mikesyracuse1
I really enjoyed the SEC Tournament that year.

Mike Syracuse1
Method Man
Damn I wanted that one. Ags played well but no weird technical to bail us out.
coloradoag69
AG
Wasn't that tournament in Kentucky? I seem to remember it was at least fairly close to the UK campus.

We played really well and took them to overtime. It was certainly nothing to hang our heads about.

I believe that UK lost in the second round, while we made it to the round of 16. In the end, we got further than any other SEC team.

As a personal note, after the game our players were left to shake hands with the UK coaching staff while the UK players did whatever that stupid celebration was at center court. When we won at our place earlier in the year, Coach Kennedy and Alex Caruso made sure our players were there to shake hands with UK. I know not everyone case about that.
zooguy96
I believe the SEC tournament is always in Nashville; just lots of UK fans always show up.
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
mikesyracuse1
zooguy96 said:

I believe the SEC tournament is always in Nashville; just lots of UK fans always show up.

Not always but mostly played in Nashville. It was recently in St. Louis in 2018 and will be played in 2022 in Tampa, but other than that it's in Nashville for the next several years.

Mikesyracuse1
Proposition Joe
Yeah every-time it tries one of the other locations it becomes obvious just how much it needs to stay in Nashville.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.