Damion Collins

2,936 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Hop
DDowl44
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Daimion-Collins-129095/RecruitInterests/

Why isn't we haven't made a move for this kid? It seems to me that he could be an amazing get and is from small-town Texas ala Joe Jones. He has an impressive offer list, but it doesn't seem like anyone is going hard for him yet or that he hasn't made any desire known publically he wants to play for a particular program. He plays AAU ball with some Dallas based kids apparently. I just can't believe we aren't making an effort to get this kid if Tulsa thinks he's good. Is it a system fit for Buzz? Is there a grade issue? My best friend since 4th grade lived in Atlanta and says that this kid is just a baller. Hop do you have any idea why we haven't made a move on this kid?
----------------------------------------------------
I cannot fiddle but I can build a great state from a small city-Themistocles

Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2009
Titan 20
Aggie09Derek
AG
What makes you think those programs aren't after him hard?
DDowl44
AG
I guess I should say he is being rated as cool on all of them, to me which seems he either has a dream school that hasn't offered or isn't being wooed in a manner that makes him feel the love.

Titan 20
MarcAg
AG
I think it just means he hasn't made any statements about schools he favors
Pumpkinhead
AG
DDowl44 said:

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Daimion-Collins-129095/RecruitInterests/

Why isn't we haven't made a move for this kid? It seems to me that he could be an amazing get and is from small-town Texas ala Joe Jones. He has an impressive offer list, but it doesn't seem like anyone is going hard for him yet or that he hasn't made any desire known publically he wants to play for a particular program. He plays AAU ball with some Dallas based kids apparently. I just can't believe we aren't making an effort to get this kid if Tulsa thinks he's good. Is it a system fit for Buzz? Is there a grade issue? My best friend since 4th grade lived in Atlanta and says that this kid is just a baller. Hop do you have any idea why we haven't made a move on this kid?

Have been recruiting him, but there are folks saying he is leaning Sooners.
Aggie09Derek
AG
MarcAg said:

I think it just means he hasn't made any statements about schools he favors

This

Doesn't mean all those schools plus many more aren't all over him. He just may not be showing much reciprocal interest and/or talking to services at all (guessing he has quite a bit more offers than what is shown).
DDowl44
AG
Any particular reason why OU versus anyone else? They weren't tracking to make an NCAA run. I guess I'm hoping we can pull off a surprise and get this kid because to me he has the makings of a future Aggie legend.

Titan 20
Hop
Staff
AG
He doesn't do many interviews so you have you to take the database preferences with a grain of salt. It is my understanding that A&M is recruiting him, but as others have said experts feel OU is the team to beat...but I do think A&M is involved.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.