Kentucky is Favored by 8 Points Over the Aggies

1,944 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Bob Harris
mikesyracuse1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Update Consensus Line

Texas A&M +6

Total is 129.5

D-Up, Rebound and Take care of the ball!

Just win at home!

Mikesyracuse1
Wildcat
AG
This is an intriguing game to me. I think the Ags match-up with UK better than many teams. Nebo gives up a couple inches to Richards, but Nebo will be able to push Richards around. Miller will present problems for Montgomery and will eat Sestina's lunch.

Can our guards run with Hagaans, Quickly and Maxey? Doubtful.
Pumpkinhead
AG
I like our chances beating LSU (because they are a great offensive team - #3 on Kenpom - but poor defensively - #179 defensively - so optimistic we might be able to muddy the game up and take advantage of their shoddy defense). I also like our chances of beating Arkansas (at home). If you put a gun to my head, I'd go with predicting we'll win 1 of those 2 games to get to 9-9 worst case.

But Kentucky tomorrow and @Auburn...I just don't see it. Kentucky doesn't have an glaring weaknesses - is obviously more talented than us - and has generally played really well during conference play - I think we get thumped by UK about like Florida thumped us...and I don't like the matchups with Auburn either.

We'll see. Anyways, the next four games, I am thinking we go 0-2 vs. Kentucky and Auburn but get at least one more win vs. LSU or Arky.

mikesyracuse1
Consensus line moved to Aggies +7 and 127.5.

Mikesyracuse1
Sananag
We are Underdog!!!!!!!
tam2002
AG
6.5 at my book now
halfastros81
AG
The fact that any of us are seriously considering we have a chance says a lot about the job this coaching staff (and players) have done. It's a completely different animal than early season Gonzaga. At that point I thought it would take well over a year to make this program competitive. I was happily incorrect.
Geriatric Punk
AG
tam2002 said:

6.5 at my book now
Same. Total dropped to 129 too.
Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
mikesyracuse1
Consensus line dropped to UK -6 and total is 129.5.

Mike Syracuse1
mikesyracuse1
Aggies +6.5 about 30 minutes before tip.
Bob Harris
We aren't supposed to win so we can let that go. Now go fight.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.