*****Aggies vs. Mississippi State*****

13,037 Views | 177 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Texas A&M
Aston04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
halfastros81 said:

60% from the field, 53% from 3 pt range, and 89% from the ft line. I would not have believed it if I didn't see it.

Two parts: We have 4 guys that have gotten way better this season from the start: Mitchell, Nebo, Jackson, and Miller.

Which in turn allows Buzz to shorten his bench... End result we have much more efficient offensive lineups out there.
txag72
AG
Quote:

Gonna go through a tough stretch right now. Dont get get down on these guys if it's rough. It's an entirely different level of opponent.
That's what we said 2 weeks ago.
Rock1982
AG
Awesome win!
Texas A&M
Aston04 said:

halfastros81 said:

60% from the field, 53% from 3 pt range, and 89% from the ft line. I would not have believed it if I didn't see it.

Two parts: We have 4 guys that have gotten way better this season from the start: Mitchell, Nebo, Jackson, and Miller.

Which in turn allows Buzz to shorten his bench... End result we have much more efficient offensive lineups out there.
This..... Was at the game, and it seemed like there were many fewer substitutions than most games. The two exceptions were Chandler coming in for defensive purposes at the end and the quick hook that Gordon had when he made mistakes.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.