And one, #@@&$

7,001 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by MMantle
Fishing Fools
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm a former jock, coach, and a current non judgmental Christian and I think it was funny as all getty up!

https://share.icloud.com/photos/03EkZaqEtqMnKmp-3F9c3hvdg
hurleyag
AG
How they dont have a Buzz cam in the corner of the screen the entire game yet amazes me. I think that would be a great way to increase the atmosphere.
jeremy
AG
I would like to recount my previous description of the incident. In retrospect and reflection, I'm pretty sure he said,

AND ONE, MY GOOD SIR! I apologize if my poor lip reading has caused anyone confusion.
Method Man
We are all sinners, mantle.
PatAg
AG
HossAg said:

MMantle said:

I thought BK was gone, this has nothing to do with him.

I'm a former jock, I've used, and have been used to a lot of 4-letter words, but mother$%^&*er crosses a line with me, no way a coach should ever use that word the way he did, in that situation.

RR

Lighten up dude. You're being absolutely ridiculous.
Mantle only ever showed up to overly defend BK, his opinion isnt worth a damn. Say hello to Billy at sunday school for us.
AggieDad74
O'Doyle Rules said:

Sometimes I feel like some students/alum expect A&M to be a super religious Bible thumping zealot college SMH

I remember years ago when Jim Haller was longtime MBB Coach at the Bible Thumping Institution up on the Upper Brazos and also up at SMU.

His stomping and cursing over on the sideline and in the coaching box always seemed to garner him more than his fair share of technical fouls and ejections by a handful of rabbit-earred basketball officials who'd been heretofore told at their summer conference camps to crack down on that crap by their conference supervisors!

All at the threat and risk of not being employed by their conference for the ensuing basketball season!
MMantle
AG
I don't know if I defend Coach Kennedy, as much as I respect him.

Why do you always bring up his church affiliation. what's wrong with that?

Love you guys,

Always,

RR
HossAg
AG
He's bringing it up because it's the reason you're such a fan of the dude. Nothing wrong with language when you're hyped in the moment. Also found it funny that you're ok with other 4 letter words but not mother****er. Not sure what the difference is there.
DukeMu
Tango_Mike said:

MMantle said:

Disappointing, he can coach, and do a great job, without that kind of language.

RR
It's a word. Words cannot physically hurt you. You'll be ok.
It's not like Buzz yelled it at one of our ballers or something...
DukeMu
MMantle said:

I don't know if I defend Coach Kennedy, as much as I respect him.

Why do you always bring up his church affiliation. what's wrong with that?

Love you guys,

Always,

RR

BK threw players under the bus after a loss. Buzz is more analytical and takes a lot of the heat for a loss. Buzz' antics during the games also takes pressure off a young team trying to find its game and be competitive against superior opponents.
jeremy
AG
Why are we all still fighting?!!

He said, "And one, my good sir!!!""
yell_on_6th st
AG
MMantle said:

I thought BK was gone, this has nothing to do with him.

I'm a former jock, I've used, and have been used to a lot of 4-letter words, but mother$%^&*er crosses a line with me, no way a coach should ever use that word the way he did, in that situation.

RR

I played slow pitch softball for my church too...
MMantle
AG
TAMU letterman.

RR
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.