Buzz Vanderbilt-Postgame SECN Interview

2,415 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by halfastros81
DD88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Buzz recalls details of plays from games 9+ years ago when during the SECN postgame interview after the 69-50 victory over Vanderbilt.

It's great to have a coach that remembers and learns from every game.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=28465175

Second link if 1st one doesn't activate:
https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/recap?gameId=401166285

Great win Saturday!

jeremy
AG
That was crazy. Two games. I coached and I can't remember who we played 3 days ago!
Double Diamond
Breath of fresh air.
AgDotCom
Yeah, my mouth kinda dropped open and caught flies during that interview, I was pretty dumbstruck at his recollection of the smallest details.
Proposition Joe
I love listening to Buzz talk, but just like he does insane amounts of preparation for his games, it's pretty obvious he puts a lot of preparation into his image. I could buy that he's remembering the last few times he played at Vandy and even how the games ended, but he ain't pulling exact scores and exact calendar dates (December 29... 2010) from 10 years ago on the fly.

Just like his pre-game coaching preparation, pre-game he's also looking back and seeing how he's fared historically at Vandy.
czar_iv
AG
Buzz is definitely the most enjoyable coach's press conference or post game that I've seen at A&M. Blair is probably second.
"Can I Ask What Exactly Is An Aggie? Sure! An Aggie is quite simply the best thing anyone can strive to be!" - Sydney Colson
sleepybeagle
AG
Buzz!!
monarch
S
Buzz is the MIke Leach of college basketball...
Peace for Ukraine!
SA-AG72
AG
czar_iv said:

Buzz is definitely the most enjoyable coach's press conference or post game that I've seen at A&M. Blair is probably second.

If you love Buzz you would have really loved Shelby!
SA-AG72
AG
Mikeyshooter
AG
monarch said:

Buzz is the MIke Leach of college basketball...

I don't follow with that emoji
wacarnolds
AG
I thought his comments on Gordon were interesting, about playing out of position. He recognizes that Gordon is advancing with regards to creating scoring opportunities for himself, but that the ability to recognize and create scoring opportunities for others is not quite there yet. Defenses will be collapsing on him more and more as they see more tape on him scoring, meaning open teammates.
halfastros81
AG
I don't think you'll hear Buzz talk about his players fat little girlfriends.

Not his style but I agree we'll get some interesting pressers.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.