I know it's Vandy but...

2,602 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by KatyAg88
GoodAg21
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For a team that wasn't favored to win any conference games, that was a convincing SEC road win. Team knows hardly anyone is giving them much of a chance but dangit they are fighters. Buzz culture at work there.
Argentina Aggie
I'll gladly take the win. Buzz is building his program. We're projected to lose a lot of SEC conference games and right now we are at 2 wins and 1 loss. Let's support our Aggie men's basketball team.
Argentina Aggie
schmendeler
AG
Good hustle. And they seem to be improving as well.
TAMUallen
AG
A win is a win and I'm impressed with how Buzz is making the best out of what we have
Jaxson11
AG
Every player is improving. Some are improving faster than others, but all are improving. Great coaching.
Johnny2Fan
Vandy just took number 5 Auburn to the wire at Auburn. Just a heads up...l....
MMantle
AG
It helped that Vandy's number one scorer, and number one in SEC, I think, didn't play.

RR
Deputy Travis Junior
MMantle said:

It helped that Vandy's number one scorer, and number one in SEC, I think, didn't play.

RR

Yep. We were Vandy's first game without their all American level scorer. We did what we needed to do but their offense was eviscerated right before our game.
CapCityAg89
AG
Johnny2Fan said:

Vandy just took number 5 Auburn to the wire at Auburn. Just a heads up...l....
Truly elegant double down. Nice.
KatyAg88
One of Vandy's top scorer being out didn't hurt but hats off to the team. Keep building that confidence Buzz.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.