*****Aggies @ Vanderbilt*****

17,483 Views | 223 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by aTmC4neck
coloradoag69
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Without taking anything away from the Ags, Vandy lost their best player - by a lot - just before the game, I believe. When you are struggling anyway, it really hurts to lose a guy averaging over 20 points a game. Good for us that we took advantage, but Vandy today wasn't the same team that took Auburn down to the last minute earlier in the week.
AggieBlu
AG
coloradoag69 said:

Without taking anything away from the Ags, Vandy lost their best player - by a lot - just before the game, I believe. When you are struggling anyway, it really hurts to lose a guy averaging over 20 points a game. Good for us that we took advantage, but Vandy today wasn't the same team that took Auburn down to the last minute earlier in the week.
To that point, had the Ags not dominated, it would probably bring pause to Buzz! They did more than get the job done and that's a good thing!
I will never understand how someone can tell so many lies and not feel bad about it...
agsalaska
AG
True. Good post. Sucks for them but we still did our job very well.

Did they say what happened to him?
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
greg.w.h
AG
Hopefully there is a takeaway from the game around confidence when shooting turning into keeping the foot on the pedal.

The team did a great job of keeping defense up and keeping the offensive game plan active in spite of being ahead.
johnnyblaze36
AG
La Bamba said:

What a game by Gordon in front of his birth mom, first time she's seen him play live as an Aggie. And he dropped 15 and has been the best player on the court.
Didn't get to catch the game today so not sure if mentioned on the broadcast but what is the backstory here?

Bunk Moreland
johnnyblaze36 said:

La Bamba said:

What a game by Gordon in front of his birth mom, first time she's seen him play live as an Aggie. And he dropped 15 and has been the best player on the court.
Didn't get to catch the game today so not sure if mentioned on the broadcast but what is the backstory here?

https://www.theeagle.com/sports/texas-a-m-guard-gordon-credits-perry-family-for-helping/article_b960286a-3438-11ea-ba6d-5f4ba6b0aa99.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true
SA-AG72
AG
coloradoag69 said:

Without taking anything away from your post but our best player is playing for #1 Gonzaga.
PatAg
AG
That Jackson dunk was so freakin nasty
Bocephus
AG
coloradoag69 said:

Our best player is in the portal bc he likes to smoke weed and do his own thing. We need to cherish every win this year bc there are not likely to be a lot of them. We had a good showing on the road. Enjoy it!!
wacarnolds
AG
coloradoag69 said:

Thanks for coming in, after the game, and telling us information that was known before tipoff. We all appreciate your service, keep up the good work.
greg.w.h
AG
Bocephus said:

coloradoag69 said:

Our best player is in the portal bc he likes to smoke weed and do his own thing. We need to cherish every win this year bc there are not likely to be a lot of them. We had a good showing on the road. Enjoy it!!
Apparently he's not our best player. Gordon and Nebo are.
johnnyblaze36
DukeMu
Bocephus said:

coloradoag69 said:

Long-term: Addition by subtraction.
PatAg
AG
coloradoag69 said:

I get your point, but when you have the start to the season we did, these are still signs of growth.
aTmC4neck
AG
What a good game.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.