I feel our Mojo Rising

5,302 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by greg.w.h
greg.w.h
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
billydean05 said:

There was NCAA tourney and NIT tourney talk on this thread.
I have mentioned it twice. Including asking if we won all our remaining games if we would be national champs. Which...of course...we would.

I think is hard to make the NCAAT without at least 10 wins in conference for 16 overall. And more likely takes 11. I doubt that happens. But it also has not failed to happen yet!!!
halfastros81
AG
What I was hoping for was improvement and that's Precisely what wer'e seeing. That's why Buzz is here and it damned sure seems to be working. Excited for the future !
DukeMu

Looking pretty good so far against Vandy.
DukeMu
mcag83 said:

Mister Mojo rising....

DukeMu

Bring that mojo to the game against the Swamp Kitties!
TexasAGGIEinAR
DukeMu said:

Vanderbilt this weekend is very winnable on the road. LSU and South Carolina at home are games we can win as well.

Buzz' halftime adjustments and antics around the bench had our team

1. Aggressive

but

2. Loose

Buzz tore this team down OOC, then began to rebuild them from scratch. We will can't shoot straight from the field, but are starting to hit from the FT line, exerting a lot of ball pressure. starting to pass better and set picks. Nebo is absolutely BEASTING and Gordon is healthy and adjusting to his role and burden as PG.

The team is excited and believes now it can be competitive and win every game.

I feel our mojo rising.

Or like Ron Jeremy said on Debbie Does Dallas 3, "I can feel it building up inside of meeeeee!".
greg.w.h
AG
I forgot the Oklahoma State game. A win there plus 10 conference wins makes us 17-15. I suggested elsewhere that might get us in the NIT. 18-14 would make us an effervescent bubble team...
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.