Post your conference record predictions here

11,584 Views | 93 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by RebelAG
Know Your Enemy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
6 games left and we already hit 6 conference wins. I hope my 6-12 prediction is wrong.
Complete Idiot
Complete Idiot said:

iluvpoker said:

5-13 still seems our most likely record. Wins over Mizzou and Georgia. Worst season since Watkins?

Kennedy had three seasons where the AGS won 4. 6, or 7 conference games. So if just 5 wins it would be one conference win less than last year's 6, and the worst conference record since Kennedy's first year where we won only 4
7 wins now. 7-6 conference record with 5 to play. Could they somehow get to 9 and shock us all?
Luke The Drifter
AG
Junkhead said:

6 games left and we already hit 6 conference wins. I hope my 6-12 prediction is wrong.

It is.
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
Know Your Enemy
AG
Luke The Drifter said:

Junkhead said:

It is.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Know Your Enemy
AG
Wrong emoji
bingram1230
AG
There goes my prediction and I'm damn happy about it!
wacarnolds
AG
Great2BeAnAGGIE said:

80% - 0 wins
18% - 1 win
1% - 2 wins
.5% - 3 wins
.5% - 6 wins

Don't quit your day job
greg.w.h
AG
Complete Idiot said:

Complete Idiot said:

iluvpoker said:

5-13 still seems our most likely record. Wins over Mizzou and Georgia. Worst season since Watkins?

Kennedy had three seasons where the AGS won 4. 6, or 7 conference games. So if just 5 wins it would be one conference win less than last year's 6, and the worst conference record since Kennedy's first year where we won only 4
7 wins now. 7-6 conference record with 5 to play. Could they somehow get to 9 and shock us all?
I won't be shocked.
zooguy96
I'm calling 10-8, *****es!
wacarnolds
AG
txag72
AG
Going for 9-9 baby. That was the road win we needed.
Pumpkinhead
AG
zooguy96 said:

Count me on the 8-10 bandwagon. Why not.
Callate Donnie
Callate Donnie said:

.500. Fug it.
Way more believable now.
northeastag
AG
Buzz for SEC coach of the year!
Acesup
I'm also going with 9-9.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Can't finish worse than 9-9 and hopefully will end up 10-8. Come eat your crow, basketball geniuses (me included).
zooguy96
zooguy96 said:

Called it!
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
Complete Idiot
Complete Idiot said:

Complete Idiot said:

iluvpoker said:

Beat Arkansas and it will be our third most SEC wins in a season since joining the conference. Worst case, we'll be tied for third most with 9.
txag72
AG

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
The second half of the schedule is considerably harder than the first half. I think they go 2-7 these last nine games, they won't be favored in any of them,
Hmmm, if we can become just a bit more consistent toward the "good Aggie team", we'll be favored against Georgia and Miss. St. at home. Win those and I'd almost guarantee one more road win (Bama/SC). Steal one with a big upset (Arkansas at home), and we're 9-9. That's the ultimate best, but it's not THAT far fetched.
I waited til mid-season, but this was an extremely optimistic statement at the time. What a damn team and coach!
Know Your Enemy
AG
zooguy96 said:

zooguy96 said:

Called it!

1. We haven't won 10 games yet.
2. You made that prediction 2 weeks ago.
Muy
AG
Playing with house money now.
bingram1230
AG
Above my guess by 3 games now and even happier now
Cy_Tolliver
I didn't post before, but I would have said 2 and 16 in December, so I'll happily eat retroactive crow
Naked Hiker
AG
I vividly remember how pessimistic Gabe was in the preseason about this team, before we even had any idea what the roster would end up looking like. If sunshine pumping GB was saying that this team was not likely going to see any postseason action, the average fan was giving us a decent shot at going winless in conference play. I don't see this thread as a 'point and laugh at the haters' thread; it's a, "Wow, men. Great job all around. Proud to have you representing us. You may not have shocked the world, but you shocked us." thread.
I expected to be proud of the way we played under Buzz, but for us to do it to the extent that we're having this kind of success already is remarkable.
RebelAG
AG
I thought based on our non conference play in December that we would win maybe 5 games, so I am very happy to see us at 9-8 and playing for a 10th win at home this Saturday. Buzz is exceeding my expectations with the level of talent he has. I am really looking forward to what he can do with the better talent he is recruiting for us!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.