Buzz Post game. Scott Cross discussion buyout discussion.

2,074 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by halfastros81
BTHOB-98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can someone bring me up to speed as to what all of that was about?

BTHOB-98
13 minutes in.
TjgtAg08
AG
It was a very weird press conference, IMO. I think he may have been talking about either personally paying the fee A&M paid to Troy to come play, or personally paying to buy out the contract and either just not play the game or schedule another team.

The 2 are very, very close and Buzz has said before that he doesn't like playing against guys who worked for him or played for him.

But at some point just suck it up and play, right? Again, I thought it was a strange press conference all the way around.
MarcAg
AG
He was saying he doesn't want to play his friends. I think a lot of is the Cross firing thing. Cross got a bad deal at UTA. He probably never wants to contribute to a friend being fired and every loss goes towards that. I get it. It's one thing to play them in a tourney, it's another thing to purposely schedule them.
halfastros81
AG
When you're in the biz as long as Buzz has been it seems inevitable that you will ultimately have to coach against former associates and friends. I appreciate the sentiment but ya gotta just press forward.... which he did
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.