I am Proud of Buzz

2,488 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Hop
Leemarvin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I really am proud and excited to have Buzz as the basketball coach. I know it will take time, but these long walks down memory lane addressing every person that ever helped his career, and getting emotional but about the past is getting old. I am glad he respects the past and is very thankful to everyone but lets start building the program and the future. SEC basketball is not time for old pals its every team for themselves and we need major improvement.
Tango_Mike
What would you think if he eschewed the past and got adidas to make matte uniforms?
Leemarvin
AG
Tango_Mike said:

What would you think if he eschewed the past and got adidas to make matte uniforms?
You know damm well what I'm trying to say, he is thankful good Happy For You now lets move on,, and you can stick those MATTE helmets ,,, well you get the picture
TjgtAg08
AG
Yeah, his press conferences are kinda weird, or at least last night's was. I doubt it has any bearing on how he actually coaches or runs his program, but it makes for some overly dramatic, weird pressers.
Double Diamond
I'm very excited and pleased.
expresswrittenconsent
What a bizarre thread.
Tango_Mike
expresswrittenconsent said:

What a bizarre thread.
OP starts like 3 threads per day in the zoo to complain about the millions of children around the world being killed because the football team's helmets aren't shiny

The rest of the oddity I got nothing for
expresswrittenconsent
So Anti-Matte replaced bevel busters and anti vaxxers?
Leemarvin
AG
Tango_Mike said:

expresswrittenconsent said:

What a bizarre thread.
OP starts like 3 threads per day in the zoo to complain about the millions of children around the world being killed because the football team's helmets aren't shiny

The rest of the oddity I got nothing for
go stalk somebody else
wareagle044
I don't understand his Instagram posts wishing folks a 61st bday or whatever and it seems like everytime it's actually someone In their 20s

https://instagr.am/p/B5Jo2qth3JP

Hop
Staff
AG
I'm fine with a brief mention of this guy and that guy. But I would have preferred that 10 minutes in the presser would have been spent talking about team status/issues.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.