Not sure Buzz will live thru season

3,611 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by GrayMatter
zip90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Watching him on the sideline, it looked like he had run a marathon at the half.

Texas A&M
He needs to start wearing undershirts.
fieldtrailer
AG
This is what we get when our school lets one BMA pay a coaches salary. He basically owned the program. My guess is that's not a dead issue yet. Especially with the BMA. It cost us an AD. Hope Buzz has everyone's support.
Adam87inSA
AG
fieldtrailer said:

This is what we get when our school lets one BMA pay a coaches salary. He basically owned the program. My guess is that's not a dead issue yet. Especially with the BMA. It cost us an AD. Hope Buzz has everyone's support.
txag72
AG
Say whut?
pantherag
AG
fieldtrailer said:

That's two cryptic posts on two different threads, give more detail and explain??
Aston04
AG
Has to be in reference to the noted BK backer big cigar- S.T. But also wonder what's being implied....
iisanaggie
AG
Anyone get a recording or know where I can view the segment of Buzz's reactions during the game? I think they showed it in the last 5 minutes or so. It was pretty amusing! I hope he is on some good BP meds! ;-)
old yeller
AG
fieldtrailer said:

zip90
AG
I was just referring to the fact that I could tell Buzz's pulse rate from the vein in the side of his forehead during the game.

He coaches with a great deal of passion, bot the physical costs for him seem to be extreme.

Wicked Good Ag
Buzz looked like Urban Meyer of college basketball.

We can only hope for same results
75AG
AG
fieldtrailer said:

With all due respect, and I mean that sincerely, what in the living **** are you talking about?
CDub06
AG
fieldtrailer said:

So are you saying that we're going to pony up to get Buzz an undershirt?
hsvag
Worth the price of admission to watch Buzz. The team so far... not so much.
GrayMatter
AG
Adam87inSA said:

fieldtrailer said:

It's a double edged sword, you want their support but not at the expense of a program. They should realize that the whole department stands to win when we have a winning basketball program as one of the two revenue producing sports on campus.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.