I get the rebuild, but...

4,689 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by trackaggie76
Jarrin' Jay
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
As for the play on the court, missing true / good guard play, PG play, is the problem with the team.

As for the rest of the conspiracy theory, it's BS. Buzz has 100% of the support he needs from the Admin., booster, Sharp, etc.

What he doesn't have enough of and deserves more, not just him but the players, is attendance support. Particularly from the students, student attendance has been embarrassing and pathetic.
Aston04
AG
Gap said:

Aston04 said:

Captain Pablo said:

They are saying Buzz does not have the support of the administration and some boosters

I've heard that Sharp was against the BK firing, And that firing caused a lot of friction between Sharp and Woodward

And yes, Kennedy had the support of one or two boosters, that were probably the primary reason why he not only stayed employed for so long, but why he got the ridiculous extension he did

Who knows. Believe what you want

Given the timing of Woodward leaving A&M- it makes complete sense. Otherwise, if one is SW, why bother upgrading A&M's basketball coach when you are planning on leaving in a month? The logical route would be to keep the good ole boy in place as you plan your exit to LSU. Let A&M keep a worse coach.

Things must have deteriorated rapidly around that time. Most likely it was related to the basketball firing.

Umm. That was in process long before Woodward left.

And would anyone want to hire Woodward if his thought processes were as unprofessional as you want it to be?

Where do I get the tinfoil for the excuse makers to wear?
Honestly it doesn't matter because he is gone- I don't see how it reflects on present day support or not per say... But the timing was very strange if him leaving was somehow NOT related to dissatisfaction with support he was receiving during that process of getting a new basketball coach.

If I'm leaving a job I'm not going to make a really difficult firing- fire a great guy (that is not getting the job done) that still has internal support)... A firing that likely is going to make my job at the competitor I'm going to slightly tougher no less. Has nothing to do with professionalism- just common sense. Silly to stick out one's neck if headed out the door...

But you can take the dumb tinfoil crap and shove it... It's not a tinfoil to connect obvious dots.. At the very least, MW's exit was not planned or the BK release would not have happened, in my opinion... It has nothing to do with excuses now..

expresswrittenconsent
Aston04 said:

Gap said:

Aston04 said:

Captain Pablo said:

They are saying Buzz does not have the support of the administration and some boosters

I've heard that Sharp was against the BK firing, And that firing caused a lot of friction between Sharp and Woodward

And yes, Kennedy had the support of one or two boosters, that were probably the primary reason why he not only stayed employed for so long, but why he got the ridiculous extension he did

Who knows. Believe what you want

Given the timing of Woodward leaving A&M- it makes complete sense. Otherwise, if one is SW, why bother upgrading A&M's basketball coach when you are planning on leaving in a month? The logical route would be to keep the good ole boy in place as you plan your exit to LSU. Let A&M keep a worse coach.

Things must have deteriorated rapidly around that time. Most likely it was related to the basketball firing.

Umm. That was in process long before Woodward left.

And would anyone want to hire Woodward if his thought processes were as unprofessional as you want it to be?

Where do I get the tinfoil for the excuse makers to wear?
Honestly it doesn't matter because he is gone- I don't see how it reflects on present day support or not per say... But the timing was very strange if him leaving was somehow NOT related to dissatisfaction with support he was receiving during that process of getting a new basketball coach.

If I'm leaving a job I'm not going to make a really difficult firing- fire a great guy (that is not getting the job done) that still has internal support)... A firing that likely is going to make my job at the competitor I'm going to slightly tougher no less. Has nothing to do with professionalism- just common sense. Silly to stick out one's neck if headed out the door...

But you can take the dumb tinfoil crap and shove it... It's not a tinfoil to connect obvious dots.. At the very least, MW's exit was not planned or the BK release would not have happened, in my opinion... It has nothing to do with excuses now..

So you're just ignoring that buzz to a&m happened months before the actual hiring? You honestly think the basketball coaching search started the day BK was fired? Just trying to understand you.
trackaggie76
AG
I love Buzz's energy and passion for the team and the game. What was Buzz screaming at the players about during the game? I sit on the side of Reed opposite the team benches and saw Buzz screaming and observed him jumping around so much that he had to sit and rest from time to time, but couldn't hear what he was imploring the team to do.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.