Fall signing class post for us lowly non premium readers ...

3,729 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by halfastros81
rrtodds
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thanks for info about the baseball fall signing ... for us lowly non premium readers.

Maybe the Texags gods could bless us with similar posts of the rest of the fall signing sports ... esp women's and men's basketball.
Sam75
expresswrittenconsent
Staff please make all premium content free. Thanks.
aggiejohn
AG
This is kind of a lame response, but I've found the best, most-current and free content specific to the men's hoops team to be their Twitter feed:

Aggie Men's B-ball Twitter
aggiejohn
AG

Texas A&M Signs Three to National Letters of Intent
Zosima
rrtodds said:

Thanks for info about the baseball fall signing ... for us lowly non premium readers.

Maybe the Texags gods could bless us with similar posts of the rest of the fall signing sports ... esp women's and men's basketball.

Weird post from someone with stars. You could be that texags god who blesses us with that information. Just give me a warning before you do so I can read it before it gets deleted and you get banned.
halfastros81
AG
The staff knows what they are looking for and I trust these signees will be significant positive contributors.

Wev'e had some very good players from small schools in North Louisiana (King, Roberson and Williams come to mind). Hope that trend continues with Bradford. Averaged 16 rpg and 16 apg. Interesting statistical combination.
rrtodds
AG
Thanks, Aggiejohn. ... from the weird poster with stars.
Sam75
expresswrittenconsent
rrtodds said:

Thanks, Aggiejohn. ... from the weird poster with stars.
FYI, Logan posted individual write ups for the fall signees a month ago here on the free board. They are still on here.
jja79
AG
Need some guys bigger than 6'4", 200 lbs.
halfastros81
AG
Some of them might grow some more

One thing I truly believe about Buzz. He knows what he's looking for and he knows how to build a competitive program from scratch. You don't do that at Virginia Tech and in the ACC if you don't know what you're doing.
jja79
AG
I didn't say he doesn't know what he's doing. Just that I personally would like to see some size from whomever they add in the spring.
Method Man
Every one of them can touch the rim.
halfastros81
AG
I knew You weren't saying he didn't know what he was doing. Didn't mean to suggest that at all.

Agree we need more size
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.