Just relax

1,466 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Rongagin71
texasaggies987
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tap the breaks. Things will be just fine. It's 1 bad game. We have a top 10 coach in the nation. We'll be in the dance this year.
Texas A&M
texasaggies987 said:

Tap the breaks. Things will be just fine. It's 1 bad game. We have a top 10 coach in the nation. We'll be in the dance this year.
I like your optimism, but I don't see us making the tournament this year.
AggieDruggist89
AG
You mean brakes?
phorizt
I like Buzz a lot but top 10 coach and tourney this year? I think tapping the "breaks" is definitely good advice for you too.
_lefraud_
AG
We take too many breaks as fans, so if we take less breaks, we will start seeing improvement...

Is that accurate OP?
DDowl44
AG
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the goal is the NIT this year. Beat the teams we need to beat (non-power 5/Big East schools) and in conference play beat everyone not named Kentucky, Tenessee, and Auburn and we have a shot. Just finish at .500 in conference play. Build on that get some amazing recruits in the next two or three years and then we make a deep run for the next few years.
----------------------------------------------------
I cannot fiddle but I can build a great state from a small city-Themistocles

Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2009
Titan 20
EXCELL
Quote:

in conference play beat everyone not named Kentucky, Tenessee, and Auburn
If that happens we are going to the dance.
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
"The only happy Aggie is an unhappy Aggie," for far too many. Losing like this was exactly what many folks wanted to scratch that itch, and now they're going to let their negativity flow, damn it!
RG20
If it's anything like last night, this team is not even NIT bound.
Dr. Alister MacKenzie
Wow OP. Top 10 in pay does not equal Top 10. Football should tell you that.
Wicked Good Ag
texasaggies987 said:

What watching the first three games makes you think this team in going to the dance ??
I think they play hard on defense and once they find their roles individually and the minutes become more to what the norm will be we will get more. But the offense scheme looked horrid with the parameter three man weave without any cuts and then out of control drives with people who cant dribble effectively

Do I think Buzz will improve the team? Absolutely. We have already seen the improvement in energy level and defensive pressure but this isn't even a CBI team this year at this point.
Rongagin71
AG
I think NIT is a realistic goal.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.