2020 Scholarships

1,205 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by mazag08
TjgtAg08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We will have at least 4 to use, right?

I count 11 guys on the current roster (12 if French is on a scholly), and Mitchell and Nebo are seniors (and so is French.)

We just signed that PG and the kid from Louisiana so we have at least 2 more to use, maybe more if we lose a junior.

I'd imagine we go after 2 big men, one of whom I bet is a grad transfer.

Does that sound about right?
phorizt
we just signed 3 guards 2 days ago.
DukeMu
Get some studs.
Gap
AG
austinaggie2008 said:

We will have at least 4 to use, right?

I count 11 guys on the current roster (12 if French is on a scholly), and Mitchell and Nebo are seniors (and so is French.)

We just signed that PG and the kid from Louisiana so we have at least 2 more to use, maybe more if we lose a junior.

I'd imagine we go after 2 big men, one of whom I bet is a grad transfer.

Does that sound about right?
Based on the current makeup of our roster, we will have 4 open spots next year. And we just signed 3 guys. So, that leaves only 1 open spot.

That being said I bet we find a way to add 2 additional guys with size. It is a must given the returning roster.
TjgtAg08
AG
Man, I missed that third guy.

So Buzz has signed 9 guys so far and only 1 can play in the paint. Interesting strategy. I'm surprised we signed 3 more guards so quickly. I can't imagine us not bringing in 2 bigs for 2020.
mazag08
AG
austinaggie2008 said:

Man, I missed that third guy.

So Buzz has signed 9 guys so far and only 1 can play in the paint. Interesting strategy. I'm surprised we signed 3 more guards so quickly. I can't imagine us not bringing in 2 bigs for 2020.

Judging by our shooting, we need more guards.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.