The Athletic article on Admon

4,155 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Pumpkinhead
aggiejohn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Admon Gilder is a father, a fighter and Gonzaga's starter at shooting guard
expresswrittenconsent
Damn you. I dont need to read this today. I need to read it in like a week when they are long behind us and I can root for AG. Can you bump it then?
Broncos
... and a loser tonight.
Method Man
Screw him
Bullpen Chias
AG
He's more of an Aggie than you.
halfastros81
AG
I don't blame him for bolting. I probably wouldn't have in his shoes but I sure can see why someone with a family and a possible pro career would make that decision.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Didn't start for the Zags tonight for the first time this season. Only played 10 minutes.
Callate Donnie
Method Man said:

Screw him
Why? He graduated. You aren't required to stick around. Good for him for going somewhere that has a chance to contend this year, as well as experience someplace other than College Station.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
Did he thank A&M for honoring his scholarship for the year he couldn't play ?
BigJim49AustinnowDallas
wacarnolds
AG
Junkhead said:

Didn't start for the Zags tonight for the first time this season. Only played 10 minutes.
he started out on fire this season and then his play fell off significantly once the schedule toughened up. gives a good idea of how far off our roster is from the top dogs that they have the luxury of relegating a guy like him to a reserve role
Know Your Enemy
AG
wacarnolds said:

Junkhead said:

he started out on fire this season and then his play fell off significantly once the schedule toughened up. gives a good idea of how far off our roster is from the top dogs that they have the luxury of relegating a guy like him to a reserve role
I've heard that he may have some nagging injury that he's dealing with. Not sure if that is accurate but that could explain the recent dropoff.
Pumpkinhead
AG
Junkhead said:

wacarnolds said:

Junkhead said:

I've heard that he may have some nagging injury that he's dealing with. Not sure if that is accurate but that could explain the recent dropoff.
Apparently has been dealing with a knee issue.

His stats across the board are notable down at Gonzaga compared to his junior season at A&M. Shooting percentages across the board are all significantly lower, even at the FT line. He did of course miss an entire season of college basketball and unclear how much that may have hurt him, or how much a factor the knee thing has been, but he has yet to be the same player for the Zags as he was in Aggieland.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.