Gilder Dunk

7,949 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by AgsNguyen
94chem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Izzo, K, Williams, Boeheim, Few, Calipari, Self, Wright, Huggins. Did I miss anyone? These are the best of the best. After I graduated from A&M, I went and started on my doctorate working with a member of the National Academy of Sciences. Gilder is doing the same thing in his trade. I gave my best at A&M, and A&M gave me a lot as well. But it was time to move on.
Pumpkinhead
AG
My thoughts:

Gilder was an important piece of two Sweet Sixteen teams at A&M and graduated from here.

No ill will towards Gilder. Have good memories of him as an Aggie player. After Kennedy was fired, no matter what path he chose, he would be playing for a brand new basketball staff. He chose Few and a prominent basketball school in the Zags, and that made a lot sense for him.

Friday, I do hope he gets his ass kicked though and plays the worst game of his career.

PatAg
AG
If we still Had Kennedy, i'd be all for seeing Gilder highlights
WayneS
AgsNguyen said:

So he dunked on an open rim? BFD. Hope he stays healthy and makes the pros but I don't need to see any Gonzaga highlights.
Maybe you should look at the Pumpkinhead post after yours and think about who deserves all the funny little icons next to ones name. Just sayin...
NyAggie
AG
Gilder left when he could have stayed

Not gonna shed any tears over it or have any ill-will but I'm also going to root like hell against him on Friday night
Know Your Enemy
AG
I'm going to give him a standing ovation when the starting lineups are announced and then root for his team to get smacked down. I appreciate his time with us and no matter what some of you may think he is a fellow Aggie. But that doesn't mean I can't root against him when he's playing my team.
Texas A&M
'Changing of the guards: Admon Gilder, TJ Starks not suiting up for Texas A&M'

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/aggies/article/Changing-of-the-guards-at-Texas-A-M-14836083.php?
AgsNguyen
AG
WayneS said:

AgsNguyen said:

So he dunked on an open rim? BFD. Hope he stays healthy and makes the pros but I don't need to see any Gonzaga highlights.
Maybe you should look at the Pumpkinhead post after yours and think about who deserves all the funny little icons next to ones name. Just sayin...
huh?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.