Rodman 30 for 30

3,622 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by greg.w.h
TheCurl84
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone see this last night? Really really good, but sad.

They never mentioned the boat incident on Lake Lewisville. As I understand it they never found the boat and could not pin it on him, but folks believe he was the one who did it.

Aggie basketball related because he (never) almost considered A&M.
"God help us to respond reasonably and love irrationally, not the other way around."

-Brian Moss
Know Your Enemy
AG
Boat incident?
CactusThomas
AG
Worm was hell on the lake. Heard a lot of second and third hand stories but never there myself. Lots of drugs and acting like an ass out there. Hit some wake and got his boat airborne and landed on another boat. That kind of stuff.
TheCurl84
AG
Yep. Can't recall if it killed anyone but it definitely tore the face off one woman. Rodman owned the only cigarette boat on the lake. It was at night and a cigarette boat of the same color as Rodman's, traveling at a very high speed and without lights, launched over the top of the boat with these women.

Not possible to see the driver of the boat. Authorities never located the cigarette boat and it was never seen again.
"God help us to respond reasonably and love irrationally, not the other way around."

-Brian Moss
LawHall88
AG
Know Your Enemy
AG
He's talked in way too much detail on Howard Stern about breaking his johnson. Pretty sure he's done it twice.
Callate Donnie
West Point Aggie
AG
Junkhead said:

He's talked in way too much detail on Howard Stern about breaking his johnson. Pretty sure he's done it twice.

Eeeeek...
Let’s Go Brandon!
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
This boat incidnet.....

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1997-03-13-sp-37697-story.html
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional sports advice.
greg.w.h
AG
Amazing how crazy was simultaneous with unbelievable defensive artistry. And that used up my Rodman bucket of care.
PlanoAg98
AG
Are all 30 for 30 episodes now on ESPN+? That channel isn't work the $5/month but I really loved 30 for 30.
greg.w.h
AG
ESPN+ is like retro ESPN: all the stuff that no one else would broadcast...

Looks like there is a lot of XII Now content for our fans nostalgic for Big XII women's soccer and volleyball...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.