2020 Recruiting

5,055 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by phorizt
wacarnolds
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

https://247sports.com/Player/Demarr-Langford-46053245/
Gap
AG
wacarnolds
AG
edit: 2021 recruit

Method Man
Know Your Enemy
AG
Guyer big man Jakobe Coles picks Butler. This sucks. Really wanted this kid.

https://instagr.am/p/B3STwZCB0LG
Gap
AG
I have no idea who we are recruiting and targeting. I don't see anywhere that Coles is a guy we brought in on an OV. Of course, we only know of a couple of names that have been on an OV. It is quite difficult to follow. I do know we need to bring in some talent if we want to be a top program.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Gap said:

I have no idea who we are recruiting and targeting. I don't see anywhere that Coles is a guy we brought in on an OV. Of course, we only know of a couple of names that have been on an OV. It is quite difficult to follow. I do know we need to bring in some talent if we want to be a top program.

He was here on an official visit and several unofficials.
Hop
Staff
AG
Buzz and his staff don't talk much with recruiting pundits and those close to the program like other staffs have done in the past.

From what I can piece together, I think the two highest priorities on the 2020 board are Javonte Brown-Ferguson and Hassan Diarra, but don't quote me. Unless Flagg goes pro after next season and/or a non-senior leaves the team after this season, they won't have more than three spots available for the 2020 class.
greg.w.h
AG
I like that Buzz play his cards close to the vest. Can't be much fun for those trying to report or hype the program, but it's refreshing to watch.
phorizt
this is college basketball where the average number of transfers per year per team is close to 4 players now. The odds of nobody transferring are very slim.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.