2020 F Matt Cross?

7,574 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LawHall88
phorizt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
anyone know if this guy made an OV to A&M yet? According to this article he was planning on taking his last visit here and then making a decision sometime in August. He's a Top 80 versatile forward in the 2020 class.

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/three-point-play-bronny-james-matt-cross-kerwin-walton
Mikeyshooter
AG
No idea but there's a rumor out there that Buzz expects more good news on the recruiting front this week.
Hop
Staff
AG
It's my understanding that this kid has visited. I don't think this is who LL was referring to but I'm not positive.
Method Man
Mikeyshooter said:

No idea but there's a rumor out there that Buzz expects more good news on the recruiting front this week.

Any guesses?
Mikeyshooter
AG
My guess is the WKU big man if it's not Cross. Or the big dude from Morton Ranch.
Duck Sausage
AG
Mikeyshooter said:

My guess is the WKU big man if it's not Cross. Or the big dude from Morton Ranch.
LawHall88
AG
Quote:

Team to beat? No, but Indiana is one of the leaders in Matt Cross ' recruitment. The feeling with Cross was that he might commit before the July evaluation periods and, obviously, that didn't happen. Maybe after his surprise trip to Florida two weeks ago? Again, not the case as he scheduled an official visit to Texas A&M for Aug. 28. The expectation now is that he will be make a decision shortly after that trip concludes.

He has already taken official visits to Butler, Florida, Indiana, Miami and South Carolina. The Aggies are the next, and most likely the last, to host the top-75 prospect. Indiana and South Carolina have garnered most of the talk in recent months, but his visit to Gainesville pushed the Gators into a good spot, too. Could his visit to College Station change things? For now, the Aggies are playing catch-up but a commitment shortly after his Aggieland visit might make Texas A&M the dark horse down the stretch.
https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/twitter-tuesday-auburn-alabama-nc-state-indiana
Hop
Staff
AG
Hmmm, maybe my source was confused on the prospect.
LawHall88
AG
Indiana is supposedly the heavy favorite to get Cross, but we'll see.
Duck Sausage
AG
Thanks LawHall!
LawHall88
AG
On to the next one. I bet folks in Indiana are pissed...
Method Man
Hop said:

It's my understanding that this kid has visited. I don't think this is who LL was referring to but I'm not positive.

I guess we didn't get any good news?
Know Your Enemy
AG
Committed to Miami.
LawHall88
AG
No room here, but assuming he isn't in legal trouble, Cross will get snapped up by a good program. 40% 3-point shooter.

Aggie09Derek
AG
Why no room here?

There is always room.
LawHall88
AG
Aggie09Derek said:

Why no room here?

There is always room.
We're at 13 next season if all the commitments show up and nobody transfers,
Aggie09Derek
AG
LawHall88 said:

Aggie09Derek said:

Why no room here?

There is always room.
Aston04
AG
LawHall88 said:

Aggie09Derek said:

Why no room here?

There is always room.
we suck this year. If we can bring in another possible stud, room will be made.
LawHall88
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.