Bryan Davis Hired on as GA

5,555 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Rock1982
Aggie09Derek
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gig em BD!
sincereag
expresswrittenconsent
Remember when he went for like 34/20 in a 5ot loss in Reed to Baylor that wasnt televised because big12.
Welcome back big fella!
Method Man
Yes. I was watching on computer and my wife kept telling me i needed to be put baby to bed. I kept saying it was another OT and she was pissed!

Other great moments were the alleyoop against Tech where he got flipped off and was that him who threw it in over his shoulder against KU in Big 12 tourney?
Hop
Staff
AG
Method Man said:

Yes. I was watching on computer and my wife kept telling me i needed to be put baby to bed. I kept saying it was another OT and she was pissed!

Other great moments were the alleyoop against Tech where he got flipped off and was that him who threw it in over his shoulder against KU in Big 12 tourney?

My wife knows better than to start something with me during an Aggie hoops game.
Logan Lee
Staff
AG
Talked to him yesterday. He's really excited. They've been working on this for a while and glad it came to fruition.

He's going to be great with the bigs and the team as a whole. Great add by Buzz!
Know Your Enemy
AG
What bigs?
Our-turn-to-rule
AG
Loved as a player and think he's a great add to staff and team motivation
Method Man
Hop said:

Method Man said:

Well excuuuuuuse me

My wife knows better than to start something with me during an Aggie hoops game.
claym711
AG
Fav BD memory was I believe @ Baylor or maybe Iowa State where he got a steal or loose ball solo break away and was going up for a dunk but it was so awkward that he got about 2.5" of elevation, lost the ball, fell down, then briefly faked an injury.

Gotta be film in it somewhere
mcag83
AG
BD
Like anyone can even know that.
Method Man
claym711 said:

Fav BD memory was I believe @ Baylor or maybe Iowa State where he got a steal or loose ball solo break away and was going up for a dunk but it was so awkward that he got about 2.5" of elevation, lost the ball, fell down, then briefly faked an injury.

That was against Nebraska.
AggieEyes
AG
Great news - Love BD!

Aston04
AG
Method Man said:

claym711 said:

didn't that cost us the game? Not my favorite memory.
NoahAg
/BryanDavisclapGIF
Sports-Ag
AG
Big Bryan Davis!
DeangeloVickers
AG
Aston04 said:

Method Man said:

claym711 said:

didn't that cost us the game? Not my favorite memory.
Yes, I remember sitting in the stands depressed as Doc Sadler walked off the court pumping his hands
Serious Lee
NoahAg said:

/BryanDavisclapGIF
i cant find any old BD GIFs but the best was when damion james was climbing all over him fighting for position, and BD is just standing his ground like a post with a dead pan stare right at the camera.
TriumphForks
AG
claym711 said:

Method Man
So many good memories and that's what we talk about?
2010mAG
AG
YUH!!!!
Rock1982
AG
2010mAG said:

YUH!!!!

Clay was a dousche to troll what should have been a good thread.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.