John Brown transfer

4,345 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Artimus Gordon
Bluecat_Aggie94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
John only played in 5 games for us so this is not on the radar of most Aggies, understandably. But he's headed to D2 West Texas A&M, home of yours truly. I'll make sure John is treated well in Canyon.

Should be a great fit and an opportunity to play for a what has become one of the top D2 programs in the country. They have a need for a big man and at 6'10" John fits the bill. WT has been to the Elite 8 tournament two years in a row and with a very strong group of guards returning, John should boost the chances of a 3rd trip.

Tobias Funke
AG
Good luck, sir
aggiejohn
AG
https://gobuffsgo.com/news/2019/6/26/mens-basketball-john-brown-signs-with-buff-basketball.aspx

Gig 'em, John!
Once a Former Student, always a Former Student.
Method Man
GSPag`
As a kid I watched Mo Cheeks at WTSU. Great times for basketball up there. Glad to hear they are playing well again.
Aston04
AG
At one point in the year last year John did work his way into significant minutes for a few games- among other walkons (bk special). Has a nice frame/height. I think he will help at the D2 level. Best of luck!
Upperdeck Critic
WT Men are getting better and better. WT Women have been good for many years.
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
GSPag` said:

As a kid I watched Mo Cheeks at WTSU. Great times for basketball up there. Glad to hear they are playing well again.
A stature of Mo was just erected at the First United Bank Center in Canyon. It's very nice!
Artimus Gordon
After Jasey took off at mid-term I thought Kennedy would give JB more playing time to see if he could help down the road. But no! Anyway best of luck to JB. And thank God that BK is gone.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.