Where are former Aggie commits going?

4,430 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Serious Lee
rlb28
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Committed recruits that were released:

Chris Harris - OSU
Savhir Wheeler - Georgia
Kobe Brown - Will decided tomorrow between Vandy, Penn State, Mizzou and Minnesota
Tyreek smith - Just visited UH
Pumpkinhead
AG
So listing out the four of Kennedy's 2019 HS commits and the four 2019 HS commits that we now got with Buzz...I've listed Buzz's in bold and the closest comparable of the Kennedy recruits.

Andre Gordon
Sahvir Wheeler
Emanuel Miller
Kobe Brown
Cashius McNeilly
Chris Harris Jr.
Yeezy Gultekin
Tyreek Smith

Doing the comparison, I definitely like Emanuel Miller a lot more as a recruit than Kobe Brown, and I like McNeilly a bit more than Chris Harris.

I'm not sold on Gultekin and would rather have Tyreek Smith personally, though I do think Gultekin is a potential better fit for the style that Buzz prefers to play.

Gordon vs. Wheeler to me is a wash. I think they are both interesting players. Andre Gordon is obviously bigger and more athletic than Wheeler is, and he seems like a kid who plays with an 'edge' like Wheeler does.
rlb28
AG
yeah, tyreek smith is a big loss, imo
Aston04
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

So listing out the four of Kennedy's 2019 HS commits and the four 2019 HS commits that we now got with Buzz...I've listed Buzz's in bold and the closest comparable of the Kennedy recruits.

Andre Gordon
Sahvir Wheeler
Emanuel Miller
Kobe Brown
Cashius McNeilly
Chris Harris Jr.
Yeezy Gultekin
Tyreek Smith

Doing the comparison, I definitely like Emanuel Miller a lot more as a recruit than Kobe Brown, and I like McNeilly a bit more than Chris Harris.

I'm not sold on Gultekin and would rather have Tyreek Smith personally, though I do think Gultekin is a potential better fit for the style that Buzz prefers to play.

Gordon vs. Wheeler to me is a wash. I think they are both interesting players. Andre Gordon is obviously bigger and more athletic than Wheeler is, and he seems like a kid who plays with an 'edge' like Wheeler does.
I think we upgraded on all but maybe Smith. Not sold on Harris, Wheeler or Brown.
DukeMu
Far away from the GoM.
phorizt
So none of them likely going to tournament teams. Maybe Tyreek if he goes to UH.
bkdag
S
Georgia may be in.
wacarnolds
AG
Aston04
AG
Finals appearence can bump recruiting quite a bit, even to Lubbock. That's why it was easy to not root for them even if I like how they are coached...
Serious Lee
not upset about tyreek. seems like a ray turner clone.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.