Any chance that Buzz can convince Admon Gilder to stay at A&M?

17,273 Views | 63 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by greg.w.h
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CactusThomas said:

86 Tex Ag said:

________ in the NBA? Ha! You guys crack me up.

Kris Middleton
DeAndre Jordan
Danuel House
Alex Caruso

Admon Gilder
Williams 111
BigJim49AustinnowDallas
greg.w.h
AG
BQ_90 said:

If he's looking at the sips, frogs, or mustangs, doesn't look like he wants to play for Buzz
I read it differently. He's looking for a change and has earned it by graduating.
BQ_90
AG
greg.w.h said:

BQ_90 said:

If he's looking at the sips, frogs, or mustangs, doesn't look like he wants to play for Buzz
I read it differently. He's looking for a change and has earned it by graduating.
We just made a change
greg.w.h
AG
BQ_90 said:

greg.w.h said:

BQ_90 said:

We just made a change

And because we made a change he doesn't deserve to make his change? He has earned his degree and the right to choose.
BQ_90
AG
greg.w.h said:

BQ_90 said:

greg.w.h said:

BQ_90 said:

We just made a change

And because we made a change he doesn't deserve to make his change? He has earned his degree and the right to choose.

Where did I say any of that. I said it looks like he doesn't want to play for Buzz.
greg.w.h
AG
BQ_90 said:

greg.w.h said:

BQ_90 said:

greg.w.h said:

BQ_90 said:

We just made a change

Where did I say any of that. I said it looks like he doesn't want to play for Buzz.

You leaped to a conclusion. I responded with my interpretation of the intention. My apologies if you didn't mean he should stay because we changed coaches.

Is that not what you meant?
greg.w.h
AG
I'd add: what do you think he would have done if Kennedy stayed? I think he likely would have continued with us.
expresswrittenconsent
greg.w.h said:

I'd add: what do you think he would have done if Kennedy stayed? I think he likely would have continued with us.

I doubt it.
BQ_90
AG
greg.w.h said:

No clue, there wasn't much discussion on that except that Logan and Hop seemed to think he wasn't coming back based on what they posted all during the season. Premium has this theory he wants to play for championship which seems like a smart move. But then he's visiting schools like SMU, TCU, sips which IMO doesn't make sense based on that. You probable are right he just wants a total change with new environment. Which sucks for us because he's such a good guy and player

Degree or no degree, every player deserves to do what they feel is best for them.

Its funny how posters will go apenuts over players leaving but then cheer when a players transfers in

greg.w.h
AG
We will fix the culture. Kennedy did fine on emphasizing academics and appears to have created a lot of loyalty from his recruits at least. I think Buzz can build on both. Though it doesn't surprise me if some Kennedy players move on.
agfan1030
Just wondering. Do you think Darby's leaving may have seemingly increased his ambition to leave? ...kind of like the last straw (personal connection)
Bunk Moreland
No.
Method Man
He left because of the decline of concession sales.
OilFieldIRI
S
Those Aggie dogs did it...
mikesyracuse1
Method Man said:

He left because of the decline of concession sales.

He doesn't care for the trash bag popcorn from the previous games.

Mikesyracuse1
Method Man
Can't blame him!
Texagsubscriber
NATTY OR BUST. BUST IT IS.

GIVE ME NATTY, OR GIVE ME BAS!!!
Serious Lee
the lack of outrage from him considering tech is funny. 10 years ago, the jarius jackson shot was still fresh on your mind, and you cursed at little known players like martin zeno and darryl dora.

Today, we are tolerant of TT as they seemingly accepted our move to the SEC and mike leach and bobby knight are no longer kicking our ass.

it must really stick in their craw that aggies dont hate them like they used to.
Mikeyshooter
AG
Plus we respect Beard and the results speak for themselves.

JJxvi
AG
Ive never really considered Texas Tech a big rivalry, except in the football years where they were beating us in heartbreaking upset fashion every year and tearing down the goal posts and shoving them in the crowd etc. Those basketball games never were as big to me as the Baylor or Texas games, and even in football, it didnt get me that riled up to lose when they became legitimately better than us for a while.
Dr. Alister MacKenzie
Walt Luddiger said:

the lack of outrage from him considering tech is funny. 10 years ago, the jarius jackson shot was still fresh on your mind, and you cursed at little known players like martin zeno and darryl dora.

Today, we are tolerant of TT as they seemingly accepted our move to the SEC and mike leach and bobby knight are no longer kicking our ass.

it must really stick in their craw that aggies dont hate them like they used to.

Yeah I'm sure they are torn up about a lack of internet outrage while playing for Nattys.
Mikeyshooter
AG
Natty singular
BobOliver2006
AG
Don't forget that Mike Singletary big 12 tourney game
Serious Lee
will never forget it. my cousin went to HS with singletary and while hes not a hoops fan, i took him and his friend to the game at Reed that year. Singletary had a forgettable game, no points and several turnovers IIRC.

I'll always remember that B12 tourney game as the moment mark turgeon decided to go all in on being a whiny little beeotch.

He called out fran fraschilla in his post game presser for criticizing his defense of singletary. His exact words were "Thats why hes not a coach anymore".

LawHall88
AG
EKG1996
AG
JJxvi said:

Ive never really considered Texas Tech a big rivalry, except in the football years where they were beating us in heartbreaking upset fashion every year and tearing down the goal posts and shoving them in the crowd etc. Those basketball games never were as big to me as the Baylor or Texas games, and even in football, it didnt get me that riled up to lose when they became legitimately better than us for a while.

Tech - Joe Wilbert
bobinator
AG
I'd much rather him go to Tech than Gonzaga, at least we don't play Tech.

Plus I find Tech strangely entertaining. I think because we don't have to directly deal with all of their idiot fans it's kind of fun to watch them. Throwing a tortilla on the court of the national championship game was the most on-brand thing I've ever seen.
Biz Ag
AG
JJxvi said:

Greatness at the 0:36 mark.
Saint Pablo
I'd prefer he go to Gonzaga. Eff Tech.
greg.w.h
AG
The good news is our preferences no longer control intercollegiate transfers.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.