Kentucky, Calipari, etc

2,694 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by LawHall88
jeremy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
After watching another Kentucky game, I've decided I'm tired of Calipari's schtick. I used to like him but he's just getting annoying. I think Wofford was screwed. Every 50-50 ball went to Kentucky and many fouls were over-looked. They are the t.u. of bball. I hope they never win again.
Goose
AG
He's slimy.
txag72
AG
Every time they put a mike in his face, I turn the channel.
DogCompany74
AG
Possibly the slimiest of all and that's saying something.
Hell Bent Canine -All or None
jeremy
AG
I agree he's slimy. But that's not my problem. He seems to act like he's always has this, "I'm being screwed" look and act. When everything in reality is the opposite, it gets old.
phatty26
Slimy is good way to describe him. It's all encompassing of him and his program.
TnAg23
AG
When my dad worked at UPS back in the 80s, they found a shoebox full of money on its way to Kentucky basketball players. This was over 30 years ago and I believe it ended up getting swept under the rug. Kentucky is a program with cheating in its blood, and Cal has somehow managed to make both the cheating and attitude of that program 10 times worse. It drives me nuts that he never gets caught for anything.
TyHolden
AG
TnAg23 said:

When my dad worked at UPS back in the 80s, they found a shoebox full of money on its way to Kentucky basketball players. This was over 30 years ago and I believe it ended up getting swept under the rug. Kentucky is a program with cheating in its blood, and Cal has somehow managed to make both the cheating and attitude of that program 10 times worse. It drives me nuts that he never gets caught for anything.
what did y'all do with the shoebox full of money?
MB19
AG
BlueDeviledAg said:

TnAg23 said:

what did y'all do with the shoebox full of money?
Spent it on hookers and blow. What the hell do you think they did?
LawHall88
AG
TnAg23 said:

Kentucky went on probation in 1989 for providing improper benefits to players.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.