3 years ago today...

2,335 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Tex Ag 81
wacarnolds
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
expresswrittenconsent
fatdad84ag
CEAg78
AG
Always amazing.
Pumpkinhead
AG
I'll admit, I was somebody who gave up with about a minute and a half left and went to say goodnight to one of my kids in their bedroom. Ended up falling asleep. Didn't log on PC until late the next morning and to my pleasant shock discovered we were somehow still in the NCAA Tournament.
fatdad84ag
AG
With about 3 minutes left in the game, we moved down to the seats along the edge of the tunnel where the team would be leaving to congratulate the Seniors as they exited from their last game, or so we thought. Drove back to Houston afterwards that night on an emotional high. Got home around 4:45 am, took a shower and went to work. By far my favorite B-ball moment.
bobinator
AG
That was a wild pod. Not only was our game ridiculous but seeing Northern Iowa down Texas on a halfcourt buzzer beater two days earlier was epic also.
Hop
Staff
AG
We had several buds leave early to go eat/drink at Bricktown. At the end of regulation they were calling us to come open an emergency door for them. The arena wouldn't let them re-enter and they were desperate to get back in. Yeah, we were going to threaten our ability to watch that game by opening an emergency door for those guys. They missed it all. They said there were a lot of people begging the doorman to let them back in.
mcag83
AG
Great moment for Aggie BB.
Like anyone can even know that.
AggieOO
I left the bar pissed off. Got home, and like 20 mins later, saw a game update and said, wtf? Turned it back on and watched the rest.

Wife went to Wisconsin and they won on a buzzer beater later that night, so was a great sports night.
Tobias Funke
AG
Watched in a jam-packed Downstairs at Eric's in Breckenridge, and I think everyone down there was watching me more than they were watching the game. I lost my mind.
class12of
AG
Was there on the lower level. Stayed the whole time like a good Ag with a friend. Will never forget it.
TempleAg97
AG
My shaky, grainy video I made from my IPhone popped up in my "on this day" Facebook memories this morning and I couldn't stop watching it over and over and couldn't quit smiling.

Amongst my friends, I'm notoriously known for never, ever leaving early from games so the best my buddy could do was talk me into moving down to row one on the second deck right above the basket where all the magic happened.

There was a sip talking smack at first and by the end he STFU and left quickly. I was choking back tears and screaming and in the video my buddy just says "oh....my....God"!

Got back to Temple just before 7am and made it to work by 8am. Truly one of the greatest days of my life!
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
PatAg
AG
I've never left a game early, and its a thing I don't understand in others. You paid to be there. Maybe its a learned behavior, because my Dad never left games early either.
claym711
AG
Haha such a usual Hop self appreciating miserable post.
AggieTFA06
AG
I remember a friend of mine texting me saying "Northern Iowa knows how to mess with Texas" and me responding with profanity. Than afterwards, I am rolling around on my floor celebrating and texting the same friend profanity, but of the celebratory kind. My friend responded with shock about what happened.

The next day of work was very sweet for me.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
Tex Ag 81
AG
I was there and I stayed until the end. Amazing night!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.