BCG advances to elite 8

10 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Joe Schillaci 48
_lefraud_
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ranger won their first game today and will face #1 seed Northwest Florida State on Thursday.
Sananag
Whoop. Go BCG.
AgsNguyen
AG
Best coach we've ever had
MidTnAg
AG
Why hasn't he been hired as a head basketball coach at a four year college? Is there a serious problem somewhere?
He continues to win year after year. Wins BIG year after year.
Know Your Enemy
AG
MidTnAg said:

Why hasn't he been hired as a head basketball coach at a four year college? Is there a serious problem somewhere?

Are you ****ing serious with this question? Have you not followed what's happened with him since he left here?
TxAg76
AG
MidTnAg said:

The bigger the stage, the taller the pours....
AggieBill005
AG
Multiple things.
1) Has had kidney disease and recently (within last year) received a kidney transplant
2) He seems genuinely happy at Ranger - still gets to coach and is competitive while in a much lower stress environment.

There were a TON of stories about BCG's lifestyle choices while at A&M and we generally regarded him as a basketball machine. A few wondered whether he would be able to keep it up. In hindsight his health was a ticking time bomb --- glad that he has gotten things together.

Maybe eventually he will transition back, but if not I think he will be just fine.
Aston04
AG
I think it would be fun if he was an asst for Buzz. Completely unlikely, but I can dream.
JJxvi
AG
Anybody that hires Gillispie is hiring a guy who not only lasted only 1 year at his last division 1 job, but also went 8-23 (1-17) which isnt exactly the most sparkling of info.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
Junkhead said:

MidTnAg said:

Are you ****ing serious with this question? Have you not followed what's happened with him since he left here?
Take it easy on the poster. He has been in a coma for the past 10 years,

However I would like to be in his hospital room when they tell him Sherman has been fired.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional sports advice.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.