Top Five BK moments

5,729 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by mcag83
SACR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
expresswrittenconsent said:

AggieTFA06 said:

expresswrittenconsent said:

EAD 65 said:

AgsNguyen said:

We beat Gonzaga?
Attended a lot of games ?
you didnt attend that one.
It was in the Bahamas on Thanksgiving.

It was a day after we beat tu in basketball and 2 days before saving Les Miles job as LSU football coach.

I remember. Trocha (coming off a freshman season where he was maybe the worst regular rotation player in all of the high majors) hit like 4 or 5 threes and set 2 things into motion:
1. He established himself as the first big off the bench (backing up either Davis or Jalen) which made Elijah Thomas bail.
2. He now had the green light to bomb away whenever he wanted despite being 30% career from three.

He also was pretty damn good on the inbounder during the press and was a big part of that UNI comeback. He was basically the only guy (besides Caruso) during the BK era to play his full 4 years, and his leadership and experience and willingness to accept his role has been sorely lacking from the roster since the day he graduated.

And he earned his degree. Trocha will always be one of my favorite all-around players.
EliteZags
AG
I was one of like a dozen Ags in the stands when we blew out #10 USC at the Galen Center last year
they were so demoralized after
Bmac04
AG
Yesterday when he got canned
peachbasket
Unnecessary and classless post.
txag72
AG
Nobody cares, but this group beating Kansas St. is as big a win as any as far as David vs. Goliath.
CDub06
AG
Artimus Gordon said:

After 8 years this Is the 5 best moments? The bad moments are more numerous and far outweigh the good. Getting Kennedy out of there is like leaving the bdf for the SEC! I'll miss Kennedy like I do Kermit, Barone, Watkins, Fran, Sherman and sumlin.

That's not the point of the thread is it
greg.w.h
AG
peachbasket said:

Method has been all over Kennedy. Sponsoring a post of his best moments is neither useless nor classless but gracious.

If you think he personally got BK fired I could sort of see your point. But if he had that power he wouldn't wait eight years to exercise it.
mcag83
AG
greg.w.h said:

peachbasket said:

Method has been all over Kennedy. Sponsoring a post of his best moments is neither useless nor classless but gracious.

If you think he personally got BK fired I could sort of see your point. But if he had that power he wouldn't wait eight years to exercise it.

I'm pretty sure he was referring to bmac's post right above his. And I agree. Classless for this thread.
Like anyone can even know that.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.