BCG on Fire

10,870 Views | 106 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Seriously77
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
zooguy96 said:

And what is relevant to "discuss" in any one thread? Freaking anything in the realm of the board. If it is the A&M basketball board, it is relavent to discuss the coach in about any thread. BK is the current coach. It's makes sense to discuss him in about any thread because he currently coaches the team.

Trying to "make up" what "should" be discussed in any one thread is kind of asinine. It's like there is some untold rule that certain things can or can't be said, and only certain posters can or can't say certain things on certain boards.

I don't read minds. But it's easy to see.
you can single out specific players to berate, but dont say one bad word about the hired help
Upperdeck Critic
BCG was good , no doubt. I liked to watch him on the court during the games. He was a good bench coach. He didn't fit in at Kentucky. I understood Aggies didn't care if he fit in Aggieland or not as long as his team was winning and putting out effort. He could have stayed here had he wanted. He could have remained at UTEP for as long as he wanted like his predecessor, Don Haskins. He wanted the big time at the UK. Most coaches do.

Time to move on. I'd like to watch the second coming of Shelby, but that is not happening.
Seriously77
If BCG has quit drinking and has a history of being dry, I would love to see him get a shot.

He might kick some butt.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.