I'm done

2,720 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Bayside Tiger Ag
Bayside Tiger Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Until Saturday. BTHO Missouri!

Bad effort tonight. Hoping good Starks shows up Sat.
Complete Idiot
Bold stance, thank you for your bravery
Bayside Tiger Ag
Keep in mind that BK soundly defeated Roy Williams last year
HoustonAg2106
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Keep in mind we won't be playing in the tournament this year
FTAG 2000
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Keep in mind it took an uncharacteristic and comically bad shooting night by UNC to make that happen.

Aston04
AG
And keep in mind Roy Williams is not exactly known as a coaching Mastermind. He can just recruit lights out at UNC. a&m needs a coaching edge for consistent success. We are at a coaching disadvantage- and generally consistent crap seasons when looking at big picture (6 of 8 suck)... From 6 straight tourney bids.
Gap
AG
AG 2000' said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Keep in mind it took an uncharacteristic and comically bad shooting night by UNC to make that happen.
Does Roy Williams even coach anymore or just pull in 5 star players given the North Carolina brand?
cevans_40
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Welp, I'm sold. Let's extend his contract.

Do I have what it takes to be a major college AD?
EXCELL
Well you do at A&M
Aston04
AG
I was listening to outkick the coverage a few weeks ago and he was bagging on roy Williams coaching- he used as an example of playing to ones strengths.
mullokmotx
AG
With Flashseats last year I went to several games for $1 plus parking. With Stubhub there is apparently a minimum asking price of $6 and the total price is $9.88. What I saw tonight was not worth it. Our first shot of the night goes straight up in the air and the auburn guy gets it. We had 3 turnovers Saturday and several players had that many in the first 5 minutes tonight.
cevans_40
AG
Roy Williams has never been a great x's & o's coach.
DukeMu
cevans_40 said:

Last year's UNC team had far less talent than usual, and far less athletic.

We had Elite 8+ talent.
Jbob88
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

His players did. Because they made most their shots.
sharpdressedman
cevans_40 said:

He was propped-up for years by the academic fraud that kept his players eligible.
Serious Lee
AG 2000' said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

not to detract from the point of this thread or anything, but even an average shooting performance from UNC wouldnt have been enough to beat us that day. i mean, starks was making buzzer beaters from his hip
Tobias Funke
AG
Uncle Gunnysack said:

AG 2000' said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

not to detract from the point of this thread or anything, but even an average shooting performance from UNC wouldnt have been enough to beat us that day. i mean, starks was making buzzer beaters from his hip

Edit- sorry, I misread what you said. Yes, I agree
greg.w.h
AG
Tobias Funke said:

Uncle Gunnysack said:

AG 2000' said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

We did not watch the same game. Next to the West Virginia game, UNC was the most complete game I watched us play last year. The Tar Heels got dominated by us that day.

I think it's impossible to gauge whether another team is fully "present" or not and entirely unfair to not give credit where credit is due to the team that grabs the W. I also agree the UNC game was complete in every aspect with minimal real issues. And the game planning was excellent.
BQ_90
AG
mullokmotx said:

With Flashseats last year I went to several games for $1 plus parking. With Stubhub there is apparently a minimum asking price of $6 and the total price is $9.88. What I saw tonight was not worth it. Our first shot of the night goes straight up in the air and the auburn guy gets it. We had 3 turnovers Saturday and several players had that many in the first 5 minutes tonight.
yep, stubhub will hurt anyone willing to go to a game on the cheap. which is fine I guess. Same thing will happen at baseball.

I'm sure stubhub is better for football, buts its terrible for everything else.
Bayside Tiger Ag
Ok I'm done.

Fire BK yesterday.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.