"Flat, uninspired Aggie team"

2,404 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by cevans_40
_lefraud_
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Against the #14 team in the country...at home.

Pretty much sums up the state of the program
Artimus Gordon
Yeah, and I shudder to think the wife and I almost went to that game. 2 hours travel, ticket cost, meal just to watch a team and coach that can't fight its way out of a wet paper bag. I won't be tempted again as long as Kennedy is on the bench.

Our-turn-to-rule
AG
Season ticket holder here for 20+ years ...4 hrs away....I'm not making too many games these days.
zooguy96
Used to watch every game. Used to attend the game in Knoxville every time they play here.

Hell no now. You know what you'll get out of a BK team. Uninspired basketball 75-90% of the time.
czar_iv
AG
zooguy96 said:

Used to watch every game. Used to attend the game in Knoxville every time they play here.

Hell no now. You know what you'll get out of a BK team. Uninspired basketball 75-90% of the time.

You can't mention something negative about BK in a thread that didn't start about BK. You are going to be in trouble with Hop.
"Can I Ask What Exactly Is An Aggie? Sure! An Aggie is quite simply the best thing anyone can strive to be!" - Sydney Colson
PatAg
AG
czar_iv said:

zooguy96 said:

You can't mention something negative about BK in a thread that didn't start about BK. You are going to be in trouble with Hop.

Flat and uninspired, how could this not be about him (tongue in cheek)
Rock1982
AG
Our basketball program is not worthy of Texas A&M.

This is not a player problem. This is not the coach problem. They are the consequences.

This is a university leadership problem.
zooguy96
czar_iv said:

zooguy96 said:

It's ok.
Houstonag
AG
I gave up a long time ago. The one year we "won" the title was more due to the players being hot at the time.

A real example of a good coach and program manager is Rick Barnes at Tenn. We have the ability to be a very good basketball school. The leadership just needs to demand performance.
TheMarksMen
AG
Still holding true, sheesh BK just step down gracefully getting worked
DukeMu
Even flatter today.
BQ_90
AG
It's our new team motto. Might as well enbrace it
cevans_40
AG
They have quit. This season is done and I wouldn't be surprised it they don't win more than 3 more games. It's sad but true.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.