How about a box and one? Lol. What a joke.

1,630 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by 94chem
Post removed:
by user
Sananag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not a single Ag should support this ****e.
Post removed:
by user
Serious Lee
Abitaholic said:

We went all in on football and ancillary sports will therefore suck for the next 10 years.
this is what worries me.
Post removed:
by user
gomerschlep
AG
Well at least that makes sense.
cevans_40
AG
gomerschlep said:

Well at least that makes sense.
I don't buy that for a second. You don't put the kind if money we have put into the facilities to let it go to waste.

Nevermind we could get 10x the coach for 1/2 the price.
gomerschlep
AG
How else do you explain the absolute apathy surrounding the program. The AD hasn't cared about basketball since they hired him.
cevans_40
AG
gomerschlep said:

How else do you explain the absolute apathy surrounding the program. The AD hasn't cared about basketball since they hired him.

I think they felt they had to keep him after the miracle comeback against Northern Iowa. Just think about that for a second. We needed a historic comeback to beat Northern Iowa with a team that had twice the talent. We have been had.
TopoTacos
AG
cevans_40 said:

gomerschlep said:

I think they felt they had to keep him after the miracle comeback against Northern Iowa. Just think about that for a second. We needed a historic comeback to beat Northern Iowa with a team that had twice the talent. We have been had.

And got promptly blown off the floor by Buddy and the land thieves
Steeple
What is a terrible shame is for our players to look at the opposing bench and see thecompeting team with coaches working their a***es off during the game and realizing that they are likely to be out coached in most every game. Playing collegiate athletics is a special opportunity that is being spoiled for so many of these yong men.
94chem
Box and 1? Are you kidding? Our man guy would forget his assignment.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.