Morton Ranch talent

1,786 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Hop
Post removed:
by user
mazag08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Abitaholic said:

Went to the Katy vs Morton Ranch game last night. MR has two juniors that can play. One is their left handed PG LJ Creyer (best player on the court last night). The other is their big man (Eddie Lampkin). I've never seen a junior as big as him. He's listed as 6'10 and 290 on some sites (Max Preps).

I'm surprised the Katy High's rims survived the dunk fest. It'll be interesting to see how these kids progress and where they end up.

Tyler Davis was that size after his second year in a row losing weight. Did you forget how big he was in high school?
Post removed:
by user
txag72
AG
He sure wasn't 6'10".
wahoo0185
AG
I saw them play in the holidays at the Whataburger tourney. Cryer is solid and 100% crystal ball to LSU. Lampkin is 100% ou. 247 has him listed at 6'8" and 240 which is probably pretty accurate. They were 1-2 in tourney and got dominated by Sulphur Springs and Northwest.
Hop
Staff
AG
The Lampkin kid is little brother of the DL at OU. Cryer does list A&M and has visited a few times, but crystal balls are to LSU as somebody posted.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.