Can Logan Lee dunk

6,200 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by EXCELL
Method Man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Inquiring minds want to know
EXCELL
In his dreams ...
Serious Lee
can he even beat katie in 1v1?
OldArmy71
AG
I watched him play hs basketball all the time, and even played pickup with him a couple of times. He was a heck of a basketball player. I don't remember him dunking but his hs coach did not like that sort of thing.
IDaggie06
AG
I only met Logan one time and that was during a pick up game at the rec maybe like 2006? I didn't know who he was but all I remember when playing with him that night was how good he was and equally as important how friendly/ kind he was to everyone (I was average player, AT BEST) but he made me feel awesome that night.
Don't recall him dunking though.

Weird how some little things you never forget.

On the contrary, I only met Martellus Bennett one time and that was also during pick up game at the rec he was playing. I was just walking by on the sidelines and the ball bounced by me. He yelled "get the ball whitey".
NoHo Hank
AG
Method Man
Right. Martellus is an ass.
EXCELL
Sounds like racist ass
EXCELL
And, Logan was the period equivalent to Collins.
OldArmy71
AG
That is completely untrue. Among other things, Logan played quality minutes in a win over tu in 2007 and hit a crucial three when the Horns were making a comeback.
Aston04
AG
I don't remember that- but that would definitely exceed Collins career here. Also, obviously he wasn't thrown into games at the alarming rate Collins has over his 4 year career. Again, the criticism here is of BK's poor roster mgmt. Collins doing best he can.
EXCELL
So you hang your hat on one bucket?
Impressive
OldArmy71
AG
I imagine it's one more than you ever scored for A&M.
capital markets
AG
OldArmy71 said:

That is completely untrue. Among other things, Logan played quality minutes in a win over tu and hit a crucial three when the Horns were making a comeback.

I also remember Logan playing some quality minutes for us.
EXCELL
EXCELL
OldArmy71 said:

I imagine it's one more than you ever scored for A&M.

Yep

ONE

Method Man
Look can he dunk or not? I'm just wondering.
EXCELL
Still no
without a trampoline
Logan Lee
Staff
AG
Man, EXCELL is going all in on my playing abilities, or lack thereof.

Not sure what I did for this guy to not be impressed with my 100% FG percentage, including 1-of-1 from the 3-point line, in my last game as an Aggie, which happened to be in the Sweet 16.

Oh, and I also hit a shot against Texas, mentioned above, so that puts me at TWO more baskets than you ever scored at A&M.

Take that internet tough guy.

And, yes I could dunk back in the day. I can't dunk now, but I would venture to say that I would have performed better than Marlon Pompey in the dunk contest, had I been invited (and I can say that because he's my teammate and my family).
Aggie1205
AG
So now answer the next question, can you beat Katie in 1v1?
NoHo Hank
AG
Logan Lee said:

Man, EXCELL is going all in on my playing abilities, or lack thereof.

Not sure what I did for this guy to not be impressed with my 100% FG percentage, including 1-of-1 from the 3-point line, in my last game as an Aggie, which happened to be in the Sweet 16.

Oh, and I also hit a shot against Texas, mentioned above, so that puts me at TWO more baskets than you ever scored at A&M.

Take that internet tough guy.

And, yes I could dunk back in the day. I can't dunk now, but I would venture to say that I would have performed better than Marlon Pompey in the dunk contest, had I been invited (and I can say that because he's my teammate and my family).

I would venture to say I would have tied Marlon in the dunk contest had I been invited (and I can say that because I saw the youtube video plus I cheered for Marlon on senior day )
Logan Lee
Staff
AG
Aggie1205 said:

Katy refuses to play me 1-on-1. She will enter into a shooting competition any day of the week, but 1-on-1 is a no go (because she knows she'll get beat).
Method Man
Cold blooded call out on Marlon, Logan!
Logan Lee
Staff
AG
Marlon is my guy and it was purely to represent the fact that I could dunk in my day.
old yeller
AG
IDaggie06 said:

I only met Logan one time and that was during a pick up game at the rec maybe like 2006? I didn't know who he was but all I remember when playing with him that night was how good he was and equally as important how friendly/ kind he was to everyone (I was average player, AT BEST) but he made me feel awesome that night.
Don't recall him dunking though.

Weird how some little things you never forget.

On the contrary, I only met Martellus Bennett one time and that was also during pick up game at the rec he was playing. I was just walking by on the sidelines and the ball bounced by me. He yelled "get the ball whitey".
did you get the ball?
expresswrittenconsent
Gold
BigAggie06
AG
Wasn't Logan's nick name the Fly'n Hawaiian? Or am I misremembering that?
Logan Lee
Staff
AG
I just want to know why EXCELL hasn't come back and responded.

Did the Collins equivalent scare him away?

And btw, I don't mind the comparison. I think Collins is someone everyone should respect. He has great things coming for him in the future.
EXCELL
Quote:

Wow.
Mea culpa.

You are a star. A basketball legend. I'm terrified.
DTP02
AG
EXCELL said:

Quote:

Wow.
Mea culpa.

One of y'all is coming across as a good guy with a sense of humor on this thread, and one of you is coming across as a humorless butthole.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
Aston04 said:

I don't remember that- but that would definitely exceed Collins career here. Also, obviously he wasn't thrown into games at the alarming rate Collins has over his 4 year career. Again, the criticism here is of BK's poor roster mgmt. Collins doing best he can.
Really don't like Collins do you .
_lefraud_
AG
Logan Lee said:

Aggie1205 said:

Katy refuses to play me 1-on-1. She will enter into a shooting competition any day of the week, but 1-on-1 is a no go (because she knows she'll get beat).

You may beat her in a 1on1 match-up, but you'll still lose. There's only one thing that is "undefeated" , she has it, you don't...
CapCityAg89
AG
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas said:

Aston04 said:

Really don't like Collins do you .

No - I've had the conversation with him before. He likes and appreciates Collins but is frustrated (as we all are) at the roster management that's meant so much playing time in an outmatched situation for the kid.
Method Man
Logan Lee said:

Marlon is my guy and it was purely to represent the fact that I could dunk in my day.
Bobcat-Ag
DTP02 said:

EXCELL said:

Quote:

Wow.
Mea culpa.

One of y'all is coming across as a good guy with a sense of humor on this thread, and one of you is coming across as a humorless butthole.

Oh man, please let me know which one is the good guy! I'm dying over here trying to figure it out.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.