*****Aggies @ #3 Gonzaga*****

37,546 Views | 405 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by CDub06
Aggie1205
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Blindside05 said:

CypressAg09 said:

CapCityAg89 said:

Blindside05 said:

Collins = trash

**** you. Seriously. This may get me banned, but **** you.
Nah. You're right. Collins a walk on forced into playing because of injury. That posters an *******

Lol so since he's a walk on I'm supposed to treat him differently? Eff that. Once you step on the floor you are no different than an all conference player. Gtfo with that non-sense. I see people, including myself, jumping all over Starks last game for his idiotic play but since Collins is a walk on I can't say he's crap. Kindly stfu

Collins is supposed to play as well as a all conference player? People arent saying you cant comment on players games, we all do. But simply calling a player trash doesnt need to happen.
Blindside05
AG
Just to clear the air. Collins game is trash. I'm sure he's a great person/ag but his basketball game is TRASH. Don't care if he is a scholarship player or not. He his playing serious minutes for us and as a D-1 player he's not good. Zero offense and is a liability on D. Why is everything so black and white. Just because I don't think he is good enough to be logging serious minutes for us does not mean I think he is a crap person . ****
BaytownAg13
AG
GE said:

BaytownAg13 said:

All of Gonzaga's guys are bigger faster and stronger than ours, can't be too upset with the result. They're every bit as good as their #3 ranking
I dont think this is right. They are probably a top 12-15 team. Also, Flagg and Starks would likely start for them.

You might be right about Flagg, not sure about Starks. But their depth guys seem to be quite a bit more talented/polished than ours.
eATMup-Reveille
BK gets $2,300,000 per season through May of 2021.

Disgusting!!
CapCityAg89
AG
Crap fouls now to get the numbers closer.
Blindside05
AG
CypressAg09 said:

I've already said Collins shouldn't be out there, but I was able to do it without calling him trash. But you're obviously fine with being a jackass so do you.

I'm not a sensitive that gets butthurt over the word trash. Would it have been better if I said he is terrible? Not good? Same sentiment, so what's the difference?
CypressAg09
AG
Blindside05 said:

CypressAg09 said:

I've already said Collins shouldn't be out there, but I was able to do it without calling him trash. But you're obviously fine with being a jackass so do you.

I'm not a sensitive that gets butthurt over the word trash. Would it have been better if I said he is terrible? Not good? Same sentiment, so what's the difference?
You seem pretty butthurt about getting called out for it tho
OasisMan
AG
chanting "U-C-Irvine" <clap clap clap-clap-clap>
Aggie1205
AG
No one on here wants Collins to play serious minutes. You arent posting anything profound by saying that. We cant play with only 3 healthy guards all game. No reason still to call a player trash.
Reno Hightower
BK is recruiting great talent. When the in-coming signing class hits the floor at Reed we will be rolling again!
Blindside05
AG
CypressAg09 said:

Blindside05 said:

CypressAg09 said:

You seem pretty butthurt about getting called out for it tho

Guess your right. I just don't understand the difference between what I said and what's been said before
OasisMan
AG
9+min to go and our guys have given up on D
Aggie1205
AG
Shouldn't be any more than a common foul.
eATMup-Reveille
Mark Few makes $930,000 LESS than Kennedy per season.

Disgusting!!
Legal Custodian
AG
That's a flagrant?
Aggie1205
AG
eATMup-Reveille said:

Disgusting!!

Isn't that by choice though? He is accepting well less than what he could get somewhere else.
Blindside05
AG
eATMup-Reveille said:

Disgusting!!

Nuff said
CapCityAg89
AG
Flagrant 1 is awful.

And those chicks behind the announcers are super annoying.
Aggie1205
AG
Legal Custodian said:

That's a flagrant?

I would like to see the refs explain that one. No clue what they saw.
Blindside05
AG
CapCityAg89 said:

Flagrant 1 is awful.

And those chicks behind the announcers are super annoying.

As someone said earlier, this crowd is super annoying. High schoolish
OasisMan
AG
zag hit in the head, flagrant
tj hit in the head, no call
Scoop monster
This team shows no ****ing effort. Just getting blown out of the gym
OasisMan
AG
eATMup-Reveille said:

BK gets $2,300,000 per season through May of 2021.

Disgusting!!
billy ball
gonna be a long couple of years
Ags #1
AG
Bk just needs tone to get his guys in his system and we will be on for the future
CapCityAg89
AG
OasisMan said:

zag hit in the head, flagrant
tj hit in the head, no call

This is like watching Alabama football. The players on the field are better. They don't need the help. But the ****ing refs can't help themselves.
Ags #1
AG
That's what happens when you have the Bettee team usually.
Son_Of_Fanatic
Aggie1205 said:

eATMup-Reveille said:

Disgusting!!

Isn't that by choice though? He is accepting well less than what he could get somewhere else.
Gonzaga is a private school. They are not required to report the full compensation of the coach.
eATMup-Reveille
Aggie1205 said:

eATMup-Reveille said:

Disgusting!!

Perhaps. BK is accepting much MORE than any other university would have paid him when we extended his contract in 2016.
ja86
AG
Playing bull**** schools you get bull**** refs. These guys are a ****ing joke.
Average Joe
AG
Reno Hightower said:

BK is recruiting great talent. When the in-coming signing class hits the floor at Reed we will be rolling again!
I'll take some of whatever you're smoking.
Ags #1
AG
There was zero reason to extend a guy nobody wanted. Apparently everyone knew that except the ad. It is what it is. This is what Aggie hoops will be for a couple of years unless we buyout bk
Aldo the Apache
AG
Want to know why Timme went to Gonzaga? This game explains it all. What top ranked player would want to play on this team?
Blindside05
AG
Has there ever been a coach that made the sweet 16 2 out of 3 years yet the fan base still can't wait to see him leave?
OasisMan
AG
they went zone, we may not score again

if we had half the movement they had on O
Aggie1205
AG
No doubt that we are paying above value. Just saying that if Few really is only making that much then that is only due to choice.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.