TexAgs Does Have a Basketball Database

1,290 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Isaih Smollett
Hop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
I'm not sure you are aware, but here's Kobe Brown's profile...I added a couple of things to it last night.
bobinator
AG
How does one decide if they have "medium" confidence?
Hop
Staff
AG
bobinator said:

When I saw your wife take 2nd place at the pie cooking contest in Kerrville, I felt it in my bones...medium confidence on Kobe Brown.

Seriously, low confidence means we think the kid is "leaning" to that school but he could easy switch. Medium confidence means we feel the kid is pretty much locked in on that school and there's a definite lead there, but he's still talking to other schools. High confidence is barring a really strange turn of events, the kid is signing with X school.
bobinator
AG
Excellent. The competition is pretty stiff at the Kerr County Fair. You're not getting a ribbon without knocking off a blue blood. Or blue hair... one of the two.
Isaih Smollett
kobe..., what ever happened to kobie eubanks
Dale Gribble
machine20 said:

Uh he wasn't good?
GE
AG
machine20 said:

He was injured and appeared to lose a lot of agility and athleticism.
Isaih Smollett
We couldn't keep him around instead of Collins?
bobinator
AG
machine20 said:

What is the point of this post? People going out of their way to hate on Collins is so weird.
Hop
Staff
AG
bobinator said:

machine20 said:

What is the point of this post? People going out of their way to hate on Collins is so weird.

Especially when Collins is better...I know, it's relative. But anybody suggesting that Eubanks is some missing piece didn't follow his playing time closely....or at all.
LawHall88
AG
Hop said:

bobinator said:

machine20 said:

Especially when Collins is better...I know, it's relative. But anybody suggesting that Eubanks is some missing piece didn't follow his playing time closely....or at all.
Kobie was never a PG either.

Caleb Smith, who left after one season at the same time as Eubanks, was a PG. He played a year for BCG at Ranger and is now at Northeastern State University in Oklahoma.
Method Man
Hop said:

bobinator said:

When I saw your wife take 2nd place at the pie cooking contest in Kerrville, I felt it in my bones...medium confidence on Kobe Brown.

Seriously, low confidence means we think the kid is "leaning" to that school but he could easy switch. Medium confidence means we feel the kid is pretty much locked in on that school and there's a definite lead there, but he's still talking to other schools. High confidence is barring a really strange turn of events, the kid is signing with X school.
lol
Isaih Smollett
uh yeah ok chris collins is a point guard
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.