Game winners in Kennedy era

1,314 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by jmcfar_98
Method Man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I can only remember :
Turner St. John's
Harris Missouri
Space Utn
Green rice
Davis UK
Folder tied it ba uni

I can remember a ton of bad shots to end a game that we could have won.

Is this anecdotal? It seems like we rarely come through in the clutch.
Mike Elko
AG
"It seems like we rarely come through in the clutch."

New Aggie athletics slogan? Makes sense.
AggieEyes
AG
Last night was one of the worst coached games down the stretch even for a Kennedy team...

Does TJ play like this during practice. Does any actual coaching take place?
zooguy96
AggieEyes said:

Last night was one of the worst coached games down the stretch even for a Kennedy team...

LOL. You obviously haven't watched Aggie basketball the past 7 years. We've won despite bad coaching or lack of coaching.
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
Method Man
The ultimate is having a lead against UK and BK putting in Tavario Miller who Calipari told the ref he was going to foul in the timeout. Lyles tied the game and then with four seconds Alex Robinson jacks up a forty footer.
EXCELL
BK is a fully packaged coaching blunder
Maroon Dawn
AG
We either have enough raw talent to overcome BK coaching and maybe make it the programs permanent glass ceiling of the Sweet 16 or we don't

This year we clearly dont
AggieEyes
AG
I was once a rabid Aggie Basketball fan.

BK has destroyed that passion by continually putting a really sloppy product on the floor with no discipline or understanding of fundamental basketball principles...

One of the genius moves down the stretch in crunch time is we went to a 3-2 zone and they immediately hit a 3. UCI was shooting lights out from the perimeter already. WTF?

I feel for him however he's a terrible coach... Get him an admin job and find someone worthy of $ 2.5+ M to run a championship level basketball program.
Lilly Biucci
AG
I worked across the street from UC Irvine for about 3 years. Their claim to fame is they have 2 Subways and 3 Jamba Juices on campus. Also, their mascot is an anteater. And we lost to them. At home.
DukeMu
zooguy96 said:

AggieEyes said:

LOL. You obviously haven't watched Aggie basketball the past 7 years. We've won despite bad coaching or lack of coaching.

Usually, BK preserves that level of incompetence for the end of the first half!

Method Man
Had the lead and the ball. BK calls a timeout. Ags don't score again. Don't even get a good shot again.
jmcfar_98
AG
That's what gets me more than anything else. 6 empty possessions. TJ needs to be on the bench during all 6 of those possessions but our coach doesn't coach. Just chews his gum and looks lost.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.