Obligatory "Fire Kennedy NOW" thread

4,302 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by mncag
Method Man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I can't believe you think you're the only one who noticed
ObviousLazyRiverIsObvious
Abitaholic said:

2 yrs too late

2? I thought it was 200 years too late.

The cannons don't thunder
There's nothing to plunder
I'm an over 40 victim of fate.
Player To Be Named Later
AG
CFBCommenter said:

Who cares

I finally realized Texas A&M University doesn't, so why the hell should I?
Aston04
AG
Quote:

I was at the game. The other coach was engaged - made substitutions - used time outs all while Bk just let his team shoot static jump shots till they lost.

I can't belueve I'm the only one that noticed his lack of coaching during the game. We never " out coach " anyone for a win

You are not the "only one that noticed"..... That's just the norm we've lived with now for 7 years.

In-game coaching we just have the perfect storm for issues.... Have to out-talent people. We did into 2 sweet sixteen runs, amazingly.

I did mention this in the game thread- but the new assistant looks very active and engaged on the sideline. That's good. BK doesn't need a bunch of quite yes-men... BK was at his best with Rick doing the same on the sideline.. Needs someone poking and prodding him in-game. Credit to BK for getting someone like this to add to his staff.
Double Diamond
BK bench coaching is as bizarre as anything I've ever seen. Often totally Unengaged in the game.
mhayden
It's not bizarre. It's just stems from something that most don't like to acknowledge.
Double Diamond
BK has always been a coach disengaged from his teams. Go find film.
Reno Hightower
Keep BK!
Kozmozag
Next year he has a good class coming in...fire him the moment after they sign. They will thank you by the end of the year.
Aston04
AG
Kozmozag said:

Next year he has a good class coming in...fire him the moment after they sign. They will thank you by the end of the year.
If we were smart- we would have done that four years ago when the ink was dry on that class.
mncag
Unfortunately I see this is somewhere in the neighborhood of an. 15 to18 game loss year.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.