Congrats to Duane Wilson! Signs pro contract w/ Italian team

2,284 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by 94chem
wacarnolds
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Great guy, should be a great ambassador for the Aggies overseas

Wearamaskaggie
AG
A great dude, hope he does well for himself!
AggieTFA06
RoseRichAg01
DukeMu

Duane's injury and DJ's weed were the biggest blows mid-season.

Wilson before the injury was more athletic than I expected, and was a fierce leader on the court. Good luck! You can make some coin over a long career in the Euro League.
themadmatter
Big impact in a short time. Enjoy Italy!
Matsui
Method Man
GE
AG
DukeMu said:

Duane's injury and DJ's weed were the biggest blows mid-season.

Wilson before the injury was more athletic than I expected, and was a fierce leader on the court. Good luck! You can make some coin over a long career in the Euro League.

Admins injury as well. Surprised it hasn't been talked about here but both Admon and Duane seemed to get injured going for tough highlight dunks. I wonder what the thought on that among coaches is. There is a tradeoff between playing loose and going after things and being careful with safety.
expresswrittenconsent
Do you have a link to the showboating dunks that caused both players injuries? I thought Wilson wrecked his knee on a non contact lateral movement/cutting to the basket kind of play but maybe I am thinking of his final injury and you are talking about his initial one.
brodhead75
mcag83
GE
AG
expresswrittenconsent said:

Do you have a link to the showboating dunks that caused both players injuries? I thought Wilson wrecked his knee on a non contact lateral movement/cutting to the basket kind of play but maybe I am thinking of his final injury and you are talking about his initial one.
Wish I did but I don't. Wouldn't characterize either as showboating though, more like attempts at making the best possible play
expresswrittenconsent
Yeah no worries. I dont want to watch anyone suffer knee injuries so I dont know why i asked. Wilson's seemed kind of flukey but I think the way admon attacks the rim a few times per game can lead to getting banged up.
94chem
Good for him. He gave it everything he had. Hope he has a good career. Was a very pleasant surprise while he was healthy.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.