2019 recruiting

2,882 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Hop
2020nationalchamps
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I really don't follow basketball recruiting at all but I see a lot of top school edits with a&m on twitter and I was wondering if 2019 was supposed to be a big year for recruiting?
DeangeloVickers
AG
We never know much until a commit happens
Method Man
Someone had us in his top ten and we need to "show him love" and don't make fun of the fact that that doesn't ever matter.
Tobias Funke
AG
Man, you are straight up miserable
Hop
Staff
AG
Ryno01 said:

I had an update a week or two ago.
Pumpkinhead
AG
Hop said:

Ryno01 said:

Hop said Drew Timme, Donovan Williams, and Tyeek Smith were three 2019 possibilities to keep an eye on, guys that A&M was legitimately in the mix for.
Gap
AG
And we already have two 4-star guards committed who had great summers in PG Sahvir Wheeler and SG Chris Harris. Both are top 100 national prospects.
Hop
Staff
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

Hop said:

Ryno01 said:

Hop said Drew Timme, Donovan Williams, and Tyeek Smith were three 2019 possibilities to keep an eye on, guys that A&M was legitimately in the mix for.
I think Tyreek Smith goes to LSU unless they don't have room which is possible. He's originally from Baton Rouge although he lives in Texas. Most people feel A&M is the next in line after LSU.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.